Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:39 PM   #526
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Great point. I just think that there’s enough talent in that group that we don’t need to reach for a DE in the first. I don’t like Mafe or karlaftis that much more than a few others in the DE group that should be available later.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I like Karlaftis alot more than the others in the DE group. I'd definitely move up for him, just not as far as I'd move up for Johnson but it's not that far apart for me.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:34 PM   #527
Most Valuable Villain

Connecticut DL Travis Jones was recently dubbed the "most versatile" defensive tackle in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Jones (6'4/336) made the most of offseason showcases like the Senior Bowl and it's safe to say he's reaping the benefits of it. He followed the Senior Bowl with an equally impressive 2022 NFL Scouting Combine performance, recording a 4.92 40-yard dash and a 28.5-inch vertical. His agility was also very much on display as he tied the top three-cone performance with a 7.33 time. According to Mike Renner of Pro Football Focus, Jones is the "most versatile" player among defensive tackles available for the taking in April.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 02:06 PM   #528
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's the big thing for me about Karlaftis. He was really good for more than just one year in the B1G.
I can’t think of a better comparison than Hali, Justin Smith or Kerrigan for Karlaftis. I also think he can play game 1, which has value.

He gets after QBs as well as almost anyone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2FDBA613-A519-4EB7-8C37-8E1EA76BA7D6.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	124451  
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 02:09 PM   #529
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Connecticut DL Travis Jones was recently dubbed the "most versatile" defensive tackle in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Jones (6'4/336) made the most of offseason showcases like the Senior Bowl and it's safe to say he's reaping the benefits of it. He followed the Senior Bowl with an equally impressive 2022 NFL Scouting Combine performance, recording a 4.92 40-yard dash and a 28.5-inch vertical. His agility was also very much on display as he tied the top three-cone performance with a 7.33 time. According to Mike Renner of Pro Football Focus, Jones is the "most versatile" player among defensive tackles available for the taking in April.
I love his ability and hopefully he lasts till 50, but that’s highly unlikely.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 12:10 PM   #530
In Search of a Life

My final list is up.

Barring a trade up or down, I’m pretty confident that we pick 2 of these players.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 12:13 PM   #531
Andy Reid Supporter

I like Andrew Booth but I think I’d prefer Kyler Gordon. I just really like the way he plays. He was an excellent man corner at Washington
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2022, 12:38 PM   #532
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I like Andrew Booth but I think I’d prefer Kyler Gordon. I just really like the way he plays. He was an excellent man corner at Washington
oh no you're thinking like me. You better be worried about that
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2022, 06:40 AM   #533
Baba Ganoush

If we stay at our current spots I’m saying we draft Boye Mafe and Andrew Booth Jr

Note: There’s a guy in the draft named Smoke Monday lol
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2022, 10:02 AM   #534
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
If we stay at our current spots I’m saying we draft Boye Mafe and Andrew Booth Jr

Note: There’s a guy in the draft named Smoke Monday lol

Thats a damn good first round!

Theres a Smoke AND a Snoop!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2022, 08:49 AM   #535
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Added:

Boye Mafe, EDGE, Minnesota

DeMarvin Leal, DE/DT, Texas A&M

Dropped:

Jermaine Johnson, EDGE, FSU (won’t be there)

Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington (won’t be there)

Perrion Winfrey, DE/DT, Oklahoma (not enough 1st round buzz)
So we got 1 guy on the list, and another that I took off because I thought we no longer had a shot at him.
Old 04-29-2022, 08:50 AM   #536
In Search of a Life

From February:

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Bump

Added Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington.

Wasn’t sure if he was a fit, but the more I see, the more I think he’s a fit on any defense. He’s as safe as it gets at 30, and would be a great pick if he’s there.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:47 PM   #537
MVP

I very much should have stuck to my love affair for Karlaftis.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.