Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:08 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Jermaine Johnson, the more I watch and read, seems like a pretty solid perfect fit here. What am I missing on why he's gonna be around that late?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:12 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Jermaine Johnson, the more I watch and read, seems like a pretty solid perfect fit here. What am I missing on why he's gonna be around that late?
He’s a guy that I was hesitant to even put on this list, because I don’t think he’ll be in our range when it’s all said and done.

But for now, he stays.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:45 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

I really like Hill in our secondary but I'm not spending a first in him
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:27 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I really like Hill in our secondary but I'm not spending a first in him
I don’t think we will be going safety in the 1st, but since 2 of our top 3 safeties are free agents, and those guys line up perfectly in terms of value at 30, they’ll be on the list for now.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:29 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

I think the guy on this list that we haven’t talked about enough yet is McCreary. He’s going to be a good press man corner, and he’s ready to play now. I don’t think we go CB either, but he’s definitely a guy we should keep our eye on.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 06:52 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Somewhere on Offense. Right Tackle is still a hole on this team and WR is a major hole.

Remmers is ****ing toast. Wylie as a FA and not a given he's back and the other guy well yeah I wouldn't count on him as a starter.

Olave, Dotson and Petit-Frere are some good options.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:12 PM   #8
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think the guy on this list that we haven’t talked about enough yet is McCreary. He’s going to be a good press man corner, and he’s ready to play now. I don’t think we go CB either, but he’s definitely a guy we should keep our eye on.
I'm onboard with this. Having a top tier CB on a 5 yr rookie deal sounds good to me. That or Edge.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 08:28 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He’s a guy that I was hesitant to even put on this list, because I don’t think he’ll be in our range when it’s all said and done.

But for now, he stays.
I might trade up a bit for him. Dude seems like he could be one of the real rushers from this draft
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:58 PM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I might trade up a bit for him. Dude seems like he could be one of the real rushers from this draft
No thanks on trading up. Cap will be limited need as many picks as we can get. There's several good pass rushers in the draft.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:38 AM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

I think that by the time the draft is here…. Arnold Ebeketie will be considered a first round pick.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:16 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I think that by the time the draft is here…. Arnold Ebeketie will be considered a first round pick.
I wanted to put him on the list, but just didn’t quite see enough from him during Senior Bowl week to say he’s a 1st rounder yet.

I wouldn’t doubt it though.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:47 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Johnson in round 1 and Doctson in round 2 would be a banger.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:01 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Johnson in round 1 and Doctson in round 2 would be a banger.
Yea that would be fantastic, but either falling to those picks feels unlikely.

I think Cameron Thomas and George Pickens or John Metchie are a more likely combo.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:13 AM   #15
'Tis my eye!

I'm not taking a WR in the first anymore. We need immediate impact at that position and it's likely to have to come from FA.

It's going to come down to whether one of the 1st round DE's fall. If Thomas isn't there, I'm taking Brisker and locking down that position for the next 5 years.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.