Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 01:55 PM  
Banned!

***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***

Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:50 PM   #106
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I don’t vouch for LeBron as a GM, only as a player (of which he is the GOAT). If he had anything to do with this roster construction, they should take away the keys from him immediately.
'If' is doing a whole lot of work there.

I think it's pretty damn difficult to argue that he's not the driving factor in roster construction.

Does this look like a roster that Rambis or Vogel would've signed off on? And it's hard to tell with Pelinka since he was pretty much Kobe's stooge before he was LeBron's.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:34 PM   #107
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
The Bucks have been on championship cruise control but they will get it together at some point. I have seen a couple of Bulls games and I like them and will root for them but I don't think they could beat either of those teams in a 7 game series.

But now that I think about it they could go to the ECF like how the Hawks did last year, by avoiding either team until the ECF.
The **** is wrong with the Hawks? They're almost as frustrating as my Wolves. FFS.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:38 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The **** is wrong with the Hawks? They're almost as frustrating as my Wolves. FFS.
Were the Hawks supposed to be good?

I don't follow the Eastern conference all that closely. I must have missed that...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:36 PM   #109
Perpetual Mediocrity

It seems to me the primary reason people thought the Hawks would be good is because of the complete and utter choke by the 76ers in the playoffs leading to them making the EC finals. Philly had no business losing that series.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:46 PM   #110
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
The NBA actually officiating games the way the game was ment to be played for 1. Guys that flourish off of the offensive flop and gimmicky shit numbers are down.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2021, 05:29 PM   #111
Please squeeze

Quote:
I don't know but one of my 2 favorite players smoked them last night for 50.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:04 PM   #112
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
The Morris twins usually deserve what they get but Hitting him from behind is bush league.
It's his own dumbass fault for turning around after that bullshit foul.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:12 PM   #113
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Were the Hawks supposed to be good?

I don't follow the Eastern conference all that closely. I must have missed that...
Yes, they were. They are insanely deep and have decent "star" players in Young and Collins. Hunter and Reddish are solid defensive wings who can score as well. They're strong 1-10. I don't get it.
Old 11-10-2021, 12:03 AM   #114
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It's his own dumbass fault for turning around after that bullshit foul.
Barkley essentially said this tonight.

Whole Inside crew was also unsurprisingly on Jokic’s side.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:56 PM   #115
Please squeeze

hmmm so turned on ESPN to watch some NBA and they have the 1-8 Rockets vs 1-9 Pistons. I don't care that the top 2 picks in the draft are playing against each other's shitty team.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 08:17 PM   #116
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Yes, they were. They are insanely deep and have decent "star" players in Young and Collins. Hunter and Reddish are solid defensive wings who can score as well. They're strong 1-10. I don't get it.
They’ve had a ridiculously tough early schedule. I think they’ll pull out of it.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-10-2021, 09:30 PM   #117
In Search of a Life

This team is fun
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2021, 09:32 PM   #118

Was there ever a question that the dude flying to the court while completing a steal was Caruso.

****. ********************.

Man the Lakers did a lousy job putting that team together.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 09:34 PM   #119
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Was there ever a question that the dude flying to the court while completing a steal was Caruso.

****. ********************.

Man Lebron did a lousy job putting that team together.
FYP

Old 11-10-2021, 10:29 PM   #120
Veteran

Quote:
Warriors need Klay back to what he was to even match up against the truly elite teams in the West. Just isn’t enough depth of talent there.
Quote:
I’m not kidding, there’s a reason these teams are projected low by those statistical systems and it is because they lack any kind of depth of talent (and in the Warriors case particularly because Klay Thompson hasn’t played in literally years and is going to miss a ton of games). Do I think they’ll finish at .500? No.
Quote:
That's because they think the Warriors at their ceiling with a healthy Klay are a legitimate contender in the West. That may be correct, but I'd want to at least see Klay playing basketball first again before backing that team.
Feel like revisiting these thoughts yet after 10 games?
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli