Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-07-2021, 01:07 PM   #136
BOOM!1!

Can't believe the team Self has now compared to last year's.

Night and ****ing day.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 01:08 PM   #137
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Can't believe the team Self has now compared to last year's.

Night and ****ing day.
Yeah, it is a complete overhaul. It needed it.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:49 PM   #138
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
I think KU's roster is entirely too crowded for him to consider Lawrence seriously at this point.
Yup it's literally 2 tournament teams put into 1.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:53 PM   #139
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I need Fall to hurry up and get here. Only having the Royals on sucks.

I need Chiefs football and KU basketball. I feel pretty confident one of my teams will win a title this year.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 03:19 PM   #140
MVP

I think Marcus Garrett made a mistake not coming back. I'd love to see him at the 2 and 3 with this group
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-09-2021, 03:03 AM   #141
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
KU has been the 1st or 2nd best team in the country probably 10 times in the last 25 years and have made 2 championship games. Law of averages. S16 or Final Four finishes both would not surprise me in the slightest.
While your comments and statistics are valid, this team is loaded! Anything short of a Championship title game appearance is a colossal failure!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-09-2021, 08:50 AM   #142
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I think Marcus Garrett made a mistake not coming back. I'd love to see him at the 2 and 3 with this group
While we may miss his Defense, his limited offense won't be missed.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-09-2021, 09:04 AM   #143
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Agreed. He was great two years ago when we were absolutely elite defensively. When we’re not great defensively (which we won’t be), it’s probably better to just load up offensively and outscore everyone.

He would give us more balance, but probably keep us from having an elite offense and wouldn’t elevate us to an elite defense.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2021, 09:08 AM   #144
Supporter

Quote:
From a technical perspective, sure.

But I miss the guy. Dude had want-to, played hard, played in big moments. Nothing to fault with Marcus Garrett. But yeah, he was limited offensively.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2021, 09:15 AM   #145
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
From a technical perspective, sure.

But I miss the guy. Dude had want-to, played hard, played in big moments. Nothing to fault with Marcus Garrett. But yeah, he was limited offensively.
He always gave you 100%. But, he should never have been the point guard. We need to score. The team clears out to the edges and the plan is for Garrett, alone, to drive and beat the defense? Thats a very low point in this era.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2021, 09:45 AM   #146
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
He always gave you 100%. But, he should never have been the point guard. We need to score. The team clears out to the edges and the plan is for Garrett, alone, to drive and beat the defense? Thats a very low point in this era.
Agreed. Garret was never a good fit at PG. Much better as a 2 or 3, IMO.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:12 AM   #147
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
While your comments and statistics are valid, this team is loaded! Anything short of a Championship title game appearance is a colossal failure!
I used to think that way but it's hard to control results in the NCAA Tournament. I feel like if you go to the Final Four it's always a successful season no matter what.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:15 AM   #148
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
He's like Ben Simmons. It kills your spacing offensively. Coaches love him, and he has value but in today's game I'm not sure it's as much as Bill thinks it is.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:19 AM   #149
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I'll admit. I expected more from him at the PG. He showed good passing acumen in the years before and was a PG in high school - it just didn't come together for him. Without Doke and Dot his assist numbers actually dropped his JR year from 4.6 to 3.7 his SR year when he was given much more minutes at PG. I guess having to play with one-dimensional players in Bruan and Agbaji and more of a plodding bigman in McCormack took it's toll.

Last edited by BWillie; 07-09-2021 at 11:49 AM..
Old 07-09-2021, 10:50 AM   #150
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He's like Ben Simmons. It kills your spacing offensively. Coaches love him, and he has value but in today's game I'm not sure it's as much as Bill thinks it is.
I'll take Ben Simmons all day, every day as an off-ball 3rd or 4th offensive option on a team. You run into problems when he becomes a top scoring option, which is what Garrett last year became by default.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.