Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-02-2020, 12:11 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****

Let’s do this shit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2020, 01:02 PM   #4231
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Good call. I got mixed around because it immediately became free once I agreed to monthly installments. I’ll make the edit!
I received a renewal notification from NFL Game Pass yesterday which has new pricing for 2020.

Instead of $99.99 dollars for the year, it's been lowered to $79.99.

IMO, it's worth every penny.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2020, 01:03 PM   #4232
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I received a renewal notification from NFL Game Pass yesterday which has new pricing for 2020.

Instead of $99.99 dollars for the year, it's been lowered to $79.99.

IMO, it's worth every penny.
100%

Speaking of quality entertainment, America's Game for our SB winning season comes this week on Wednesday.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 09-06-2020 at 12:11 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:02 PM   #4233
MVP

Still have the original broadcast of the SB on my DVR. I've re-watched the entire game 3 times, as well as catching a few re-broadcasts on NFL Network. My plan was to watch it again tomorrow as soon as the closing bell rings at 2:00pm my time, then delete it and start with a clean slate tomorrow night. New season and not living in the past and all, you know? Now I'm really getting cold feet about deleting it. Feels like dumping a girlfriend who's really good in bed. Is this something I'm going to regret doing?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:24 PM   #4234
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Still have the original broadcast of the SB on my DVR. I've re-watched the entire game 3 times, as well as catching a few re-broadcasts on NFL Network. My plan was to watch it again tomorrow as soon as the closing bell rings at 2:00pm my time, then delete it and start with a clean slate tomorrow night. New season and not living in the past and all, you know? Now I'm really getting cold feet about deleting it. Feels like dumping a girlfriend who's really good in bed. Is this something I'm going to regret doing?
Please find a way to share it with me. Weirdly I WANT the SB copy with commercials lol. Watching those old 90’s SB’s with commercials adds so much to the overall experience.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:32 PM   #4235
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Please find a way to share it with me. Weirdly I WANT the SB copy with commercials lol. Watching those old 90’s SB’s with commercials adds so much to the overall experience.
I'm relatively tech-savvy but that's over my pay grade. If you can figure something out that's feasible I'm game though. Would give me a reason not to delete it tomorrow. It's on a DirecTV receiver.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:33 PM   #4236
World's Best Boss

Quote:
I'm relatively tech-savvy but that's over my pay grade. If you can figure something out that's feasible I'm game though. Would give me a reason not to delete it tomorrow.
Same. Unsure if it’s even possible - but I’m happy to be your alibi for keeping it a while longer
Old 09-09-2020, 06:50 PM   #4237
Hello

Quote:
Why the **** would you delete it? Try to fill up the whole damn thing with SB victories if you can.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 06:55 PM   #4238
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Why the **** would you delete it? Try to fill up the whole damn thing with SB victories if you can.
+1

Dont delete SB victories... bad juju
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 06:58 PM   #4239
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I like the way you think, my man. I like the way you think.