Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2019, 11:06 PM  
The Demon Preacher

Robert Pattinson... is Batman.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

****ing hell... DC is garbage.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:02 PM   #541
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
It wasn't as bad as Clooney's version.
Watching mold grow on bread isn't as bad as Clooney's version.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2022, 01:03 AM   #542
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Watching mold grow on bread isn't as bad as Clooney's version.
It was the most positive review I could give it. The movie is dog shit, but it's still not as bad as the Clooney version.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2022, 12:58 PM   #543
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
It was the most positive review I could give it. The movie is dog shit, but it's still not as bad as the Clooney version.
We'll just have to agree to disagree. I really liked it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2022, 06:10 AM   #544
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Nice to see Kravitz is coming back. I liked her Catwoman. She played off of Pattinson well. I'd like to see what Pattinson can do with a more emotionally mature version of his character as well.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2022, 10:34 PM   #545
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Nice to see Kravitz is coming back. I liked her Catwoman. She played off of Pattinson well. I'd like to see what Pattinson can do with a more emotionally mature version of his character as well.
Rumors were they were banging onset
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2022, 11:09 PM   #546
Supporter

Finally saw it.

It was different but good. I can’t believe no one mentioned the cinematography. Some shots in there were all timers man. There was some really good shit in there. It was nice to see some real thought put into the cinematography. The hallway scene lit by muzzle flare, the car coming through the fire, the flare in the water, all tremendous shots. Iconic even.

Kravitz was good. Pattinson was good. I didn’t dig the My Chemical Romance hair he had going but whatever. Ferrell and Wright were both excellent. Overall the casting and performances were great. I have trouble separating the performance from production, but Kravitz and Pattinson had really good chemistry. And the whole motorcycle competition thing they had was good. In virtually any other hands it’s a bag of shit. But it worked here. Not sure why.

The writing, especially for Bruce Wayne’s dialogue spartan as it may be was really good. I laughed at “You could have pulled that punch.” “I did.” For an hour. It’s one thing to be the strong silent type, it’s another thing to do it well and this did. That’s an accomplishment.

That being said plot holds abound. Which is fine. But they’re there. It was also really ****ing dark for 3 hours. I mean I appreciate what they tried to do with the light, shining it on Zoe Kravitz identifying her as the light in his life and the new dawn after the fight. All really good filmmaking choices. But man. It was dark for 3 ****ing hours.

Overall this is a very heady piece for a superhero flick.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:04 AM   #547
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Well, yeah, if Pattinson had the chance to do it with her and didn't then he's gay. Really, really, gay.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 08:57 PM   #548
Veteran

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me at all since Zoe Kravitz seems to be have passed around by damn every white actor in Hollywood.

Also, getting back to Matt Reeves' planned trilogy. All I got to say is THANK GOD! I don't want to see this Batman team up with Aquadouchebro or that little twink pussy that is the Flash (and who's career is probably over before the age of 30)

Reeves' Planet of the Apes sequels were incredible and I have no doubt he's gonna make a couple of great sequels to add to The Batman.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-21-2022, 01:06 PM   #549
Rabbi Goldmann

Just finished it with my 9 year old who loved it. Cinematography was great, personally I prefer Pattinson to the prior actors. Keaton was a dreadful Batman IMO

Obv this wasn’t close to Joker. I wonder why they didn’t ask Phoenix to do the cameo. He IS Joker for all time, sorry Nicholson and Ledger fans.

I did enjoy Catlady tossing in the “white privilege” sermon halfway thru. Really added to the movie! It was a critical piece of dialogue (not)
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 05:20 PM   #550
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Just finished it with my 9 year old who loved it. Cinematography was great, personally I prefer Pattinson to the prior actors. Keaton was a dreadful Batman IMO

Obv this wasn’t close to Joker. I wonder why they didn’t ask Phoenix to do the cameo. He IS Joker for all time, sorry Nicholson and Ledger fans.

I did enjoy Catlady tossing in the “white privilege” sermon halfway thru. Really added to the movie! It was a critical piece of dialogue (not)

PB, and his 9 year old heading to the theatre...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 08:53 PM   #551
Bolton gonna knock you out

Did anyone else find the after credits scene?

Spoiler!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 10:33 PM   #552
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Did anyone else find the after credits scene?

Spoiler!
I saw it.

Not real sure what to think of it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:53 AM   #553
The Demon Preacher

Finally watched it.

Pattinson, as Bruce Wayne, was awful. Dude looked like the lead singer of an Emo band from 2002. Zero charisma and a petulant little ****boy towards Alfred until he got blown up.

As The Bat... he did better than I expected from him other than his frame not lending itself to Batman. Not that Batman needs to look like Dave Bautista but there was no way someone with his frame was hitting people as hard as he was.

I did enjoy how we got to see a bunch of villains in this movie but there was only one main baddie. I loved the motorcycle and the new Batmobile. I also enjoyed that they took their time and didn't rush to tell the story.

One thing that managed to take me out of the movie happened really early on and that is when all the face painted guys were accosting the dude that got off the train. They had just done a bunch of exposition on how everyone feared the dark because of him. Then Batty rolls up and lead painted face guy says something to the effect of "who do you think you are?"

Bro, are you serious??? There is a light that gets pointed at the sky with a bat in the middle... there is a dude in front of you wearing a bat costume and you know there has been a guy running around Gotham for 2 years now beating the shit out of bad guys.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-10-2022, 01:20 AM   #554
Future NBA Finals MVP

Kravitz daughter was amazing. I was a tad disappointed with Pattinson. I dont know that it was his fault, he played the part the writers wanted but that just wasn't Batman to me.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2022, 09:43 AM   #555
In Search of a Life

More people that don’t understand the purpose of the portrayal of Bruce Wayne in this movie

He’s not supposed to be charismatic. He let’s you know at the very beginning of the movie that he is a “nocturnal animal” for a reason. Bruce Wayne is his “mask”, and he doesn’t yet understand the purpose/benefits of being Bruce Wayne for his overall mission.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.