Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

Netflix: Ozark

Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:39 PM   #106
Banned

God damn here's the thread I couldn't find!
PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:04 PM   #107
The only constant is change

Odd they didn't do a recap when starting the new season, or if they did my system didn't load it. It took me half the episode to remember who was who and what was going on.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:40 PM   #108
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

That old guy they live with is my favorite character. And not even close. Needs more airtime
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #109
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Odd they didn't do a recap when starting the new season, or if they did my system didn't load it. It took me half the episode to remember who was who and what was going on.
There is one. You might've skipped it by accident.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:49 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
There is one. You might've skipped it by accident.
Im on S2 E3. That one has been his most prominent ep yet. Love that dude
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:11 PM   #111
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
That old guy they live with is my favorite character. And not even close. Needs more airtime
I see what you did there
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:21 PM   #112
MVP

The first two episodes are awesome and the story line appears to have a long enough arc to avoid jumping the shark for 2 or 3 more seasons.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:41 PM   #113
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
The first two episodes are awesome and the story line appears to have a long enough arc to avoid jumping the shark for 2 or 3 more seasons.
with one drug Lord there's always another trying to take his operation for there own.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:44 PM   #114
Banned

Watched the first episode of the new season: good shit. Jason Bateman is killing it.

For whatever reason, Ruth's character annoyed me although didn't so much in the first season. Kinda felt like she can't naturally play into her role.
PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:28 AM
HemiEd
This message has been deleted by HemiEd.
Old 09-04-2018, 02:42 PM   #115
Has a particular set of skills

Bateman doesn’t have a lot of range but he can play a sarcastic dick very well.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #116
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Bateman doesn’t have a lot of range but he can play a sarcastic dick very well.
haha you got that right. Bateman was born to play Marty Byrde .

Just finished season 2 and overall it was solid but I can completely understand the criticisms of the show . Laura Linney though is flat out an AWESOME actress . Such a scene stealer & probably my fav person on the show.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:18 PM   #117
Banned!

Where is the stair car?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:54 AM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
haha you got that right. Bateman was born to play Marty Byrde .

Just finished season 2 and overall it was solid but I can completely understand the criticisms of the show . Laura Linney though is flat out an AWESOME actress . Such a scene stealer & probably my fav person on the show.
Just finished season 2 and I thought it was even better than Season 1. This is set up to go multiple seasons. Very Breaking Badlike. Seems like it's actually the wife that may end up being more of a Walt character.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #119
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Just finished season 2 and I thought it was even better than Season 1. This is set up to go multiple seasons. Very Breaking Badlike. Seems like it's actually the wife that may end up being more of a Walt character.

Glad to hear you liked it I've been too busy to watch but it's top on my list of shows
Old 09-07-2018, 02:46 PM   #120
Everybody Lies.

That Darlene Snell is such a devious ****.

You just knew
Spoiler!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.