Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

Netflix: Ozark

Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:10 PM   #91
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
It's good - I wonder why they used Georgia to film it in vs Missouri? Seems odd - why not keep it as close to Ozarks as possible..? Too remote, maybe?
Some shots are in the Ozarks. Probably the large expansive view ones. The used Georgia because the tax breaks are more favorable for production. Sequel to Divergent called Insurgent was filmed in Atlanta for same reason with certain shots done in Chicago where the story takes place.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:12 PM   #92
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Absolutely loved this show. Finished it up last night. The final episode was even better than the 1st and the 1st was very good.

Can't wait for next season.
Yeah, this one hooks you in fast and early. I like that. Some take awhile to get there.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:03 PM   #93
World's Best Boss

The last episode kind of went off the rails for me.

I still dig it overall. The performances generally made up for the weaknesses in the plot, and absolutely nothing beats the setting, it's truly one of my favorite places in the country.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:28 PM   #94
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post

I still dig it overall. The performances generally made up for the weaknesses in the plot, and absolutely nothing beats the setting, it's truly one of my favorite places in the country.
Me too. Killing that pastor's wife who was pregnant bothered me. Then it looked like the pastor was drowning the baby. Can a baby stay down that long and not die? Geezaz, I really didn't enjoy that.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #95
MVP

I loved the twists at the end.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:58 AM   #96
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:

I really liked the first season but this doesn't seem like a 3+ season kind of show. At least not with good quality.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:12 PM   #97
Mod Team

Quote:

Georgia really does seem pretty nice when seeing it on this show.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:27 PM   #98
The Boom Boom Room

If a squad of highly trained mercenaries paid by the cartel doesn't kill the hillbillies with surgical precision next season it will be a true leap of suspension of reality.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 07-01-2018 at 08:27 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:38 PM   #99
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

You can tell that they shot the lake scenes somewhere else
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:19 PM   #100
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
You can tell that they shot the lake scenes somewhere else
Georgia
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:21 PM   #101
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
If a squad of highly trained mercenaries paid by the cartel doesn't kill the hillbillies with surgical precision next season it will a true leap of suspension of reality.
You don't **** with us Ozark Hillbillies.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:21 AM   #102
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Georgia really does seem pretty nice when seeing it on this show.
it's pretty - City of Trees is what they call Atlanta - also it's definitely a full fledged rainforest here.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:59 AM   #103
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
You don't **** with us Ozark Hillbillies.
Because of the smell. You get that on you and it could be permanent.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:28 PM   #104
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

They film this at Lake Allatoona, which is maybe 30 minutes outside of Atlanta. But the city is so big it feels like it's in Atlanta almost.

My brother in law lives maybe 10-15 minutes from where they film, we've gone over to this lake to fish for stripers a few times, and have rented boats and got drunk on the lake.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:53 PM   #105
The Boom Boom Room

LOTC

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.