Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

Netflix: Ozark

Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:40 AM   #61
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i couldn't put my finger on it until now. but three's sister, reminds me of true romance's alabama.
Ruth?

She's nobody's sister.

She's that jackass in jails daughter living with her uncles Boyd and Russ. Wyatt and Three are brothers I think and they belong to Russ.

I dont know what True Romance's Alabama is.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:29 AM   #62
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Could have done without the last bit.
Is the writer gay? It seems there is an agenda here.

Trying to like the show but there are a lot of loose ends that make zero sense. The writing when it comes to details is pretty poor. Hopefully, it gets better.

I hope that season 2 is better.

Last edited by Halfcan; 08-16-2017 at 10:25 AM..
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:30 AM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ruth?

She's nobody's sister.

She's that jackass in jails daughter living with her uncles Boyd and Russ. Wyatt and Three are brothers I think and they belong to Russ.

Yep, I think they are all cousins. She is a devious one for sure.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 02:53 PM   #64
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Ruth?

She's nobody's sister.

my bad, i just took her as the sister.

alabama was the stripper girlfriend of slater's character.

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #65
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Absolutely no way the characters in the show represent typical people around the area.

I bet 90% of the people in that area are more hillbilly and dumb than the "locals" in this show.
Man, you are pretty damn cool guy, but this shit is petty and unnecessary.

...there are lowlifes EVERYWHERE.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2017, 09:17 PM   #66
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Man, you are pretty damn cool guy, but this shit is petty and unnecessary.

...there are lowlifes EVERYWHERE.
Unable to take jokes yet posts on CP every day.

I'm from bum**** Montana. I know all about low lifes man.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2017, 09:18 PM   #67
Mod Team

Last two episodes were fantastic, IMO.

Took some turns I did not see coming. Not sure where it goes from here but the plot twists will at least keep it interesting. I really like Bateman's acting in this. Feels very real.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Is the writer gay? It seems there is an agenda here.
You're obsessed with homosexuality
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:36 PM   #69
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're obsessed with homosexuality
I created a whole thread for your homophobic drama queen ass- you don't have to chase me from thread to thread anymore, Hollywood Stalker.

Keep your lies in that thread.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #70
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Unable to take jokes yet posts on CP every day.

I'm from bum**** Montana. I know all about low lifes man.
I didn't know you were joking(because you've done this before), but thanks for clarifying.

Have a great weekend!

Last edited by stevieray; 08-18-2017 at 01:01 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2017, 09:01 AM   #71
In Search of a Life

Finished it up and would give it a B- for a grade. Nice concept and entertaining, but so many holes in the story. The writing could have been much tighter, seems they were making shit up on the fly. Jason Bateman is a robot.

I liked Ruth and the old man in the basement the best. Hopefully, season 2 will be better.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:18 PM   #72
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Finished it up and would give it a B- for a grade. Nice concept and entertaining, but so many holes in the story. The writing could have been much tighter, seems they were making shit up on the fly. Jason Bateman is a robot.

I liked Ruth and the old man in the basement the best. Hopefully, season 2 will be better.
I agree with most of this. I think Bateman is doing a good job though. he's a smooth talker fo sho!

no idea if spoilers needed but I just left GOT thread....hahahaha

Spoiler!

the guy in the basement is a scene stealer. it was driving me nuts....who is he...why do I recognize him. googled. he was the cop in Scarface who Pacino shot in the gut. he was all....you can't shoot me! I'm a cop! hahaha
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-22-2017, 03:03 PM   #73
MVP

Stephen King stated that he is following the show and likes the black humor undertones...."I'm hooked on OZARK. There's an undercurrent of black humor running through it that makes it special."

Guess I need to watch it again...
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:40 PM   #74
Mammoth penis

I gotta say, as much as I appreciate that he's a KC fan and brings attention to the Chiefs/Royals, Jason Bateman is a terrible actor.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:32 PM   #75
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I gotta say, as much as I appreciate that he's a KC fan and brings attention to the Chiefs/Royals, Jason Bateman is a terrible actor.
I disagree with this and think his acting in Ozarks is very good and feels very real.