Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-16-2017, 06:46 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

FOX & MacFarlane's The Orville

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:40 AM   #301
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
I'm glad they did. This show has really changed, starting with the 2-part "Identity" episode. I thought the last half of season 2 was fantastic.
THIS! I was a big fan of Star Trek TNG back in the day. TNG really took off with mainstream popularity with the appearance of the Borg. It seems they found their sweet spot on the show.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 05:35 PM   #302
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 07:28 PM   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Disney is going to own everything? Geeezzzz

Glad to see it’s going to continue. It finally figured out what works for the series. I’ll watch season 3.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2019, 05:05 PM   #304
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Just dropped Hulu. Oh well.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 04:30 AM   #305
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
NORDVPN will have record breaking subscribers in the future because of the saturation of streaming services.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 07:55 AM   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Quote:
NORDVPN will have record breaking subscribers in the future because of the saturation of streaming services.
Capitalism at its worst. Individual companies make more money. The consumer pays more and benefits less.

Yeah, we are all going to have an issue with trying to watch the shows we want to watch. Every new channel wants $10-$15 and you really only want to watch one show on that channel. It's going to get worse, thats for sure. People are not going to pay $70-$100 a month to watch the 5-6 shows they really want to watch.

Eventually its going to be something like Prime when you log in you can access the majority of the channels a la cart. Can't download. Only view once. Specific time available. Charge you $20 to watch that one show but you can view it forever.
Old 07-22-2019, 09:40 AM   #307
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Capitalism at its worst. Individual companies make more money. The consumer pays more and benefits less.

Yeah, we are all going to have an issue with trying to watch the shows we want to watch. Every new channel wants $10-$15 and you really only want to watch one show on that channel. It's going to get worse, thats for sure. People are not going to pay $70-$100 a month to watch the 5-6 shows they really want to watch.

Eventually its going to be something like Prime when you log in you can access the majority of the channels a la cart. Can't download. Only view once. Specific time available. Charge you $20 to watch that one show but you can view it forever.
I'm awaiting the inevitable rise of a third party group that will be a single subscription service for $70-100 a month that allows you access to X streaming services. It would have to be a company with a ton of money to negotiate with all the streaming services so that narrows it quite a bit. Google or Apple? They missed out on the streaming industry. Maybe Amazon finds a way since they probably host half their competitors on Amazon Cloud services.

After many years as a law abiding citizen I am prepping my home for when I take the seas as a pirate once again.
bowener has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 08:32 PM   #308
mod-ish

June 2nd on Hulu!

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 07:53 AM   #309
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

This isn't true capitalism. Often times, only one company (provider) has the program(s) that you want to see. You either have to fork over the dough or you can't see it. It's similar to utilities in this way. But at least with things like phone providers, you usually have several options. That is true capitalism. Competition for your money.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:54 AM   #310
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
June 2nd on Hulu!

Looking forward to it. How long has it been? 3 years?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:48 PM   #311
The Boom Boom Room

Iit's been damn good, though I'd like to see MacFarlane's iteration of a Jedi/Sith Lord since it shouldn't be a carbon copy of the Star Trek franchise
Old 08-09-2022, 08:07 PM   #312
Supporter

Holy shit! Just finished episode 9. That was epic. Just about as good as star trek. And Charlie's sacrifice, man....
Old 08-10-2022, 10:24 AM   #313
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Holy shit! Just finished episode 9. That was epic. Just about as good as star trek. And Charlie's sacrifice, man....
A lot of preachy stuff in most of the season, and episodes were far too long in many instances.

Episode 9 though. Outstanding.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-11-2022, 12:11 PM   #314
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
A lot of preachy stuff in most of the season, and episodes were far too long in many instances.

Yeah, I got a vibe one way and then they would do something to make me think they are trying to push the other side of a particular view. I think they did a fairly good job of walking that tightrope.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:08 AM   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Yeah, I got a vibe one way and then they would do something to make me think they are trying to push the other side of a particular view. I think they did a fairly good job of walking that tightrope.
Episode 9 kicked ass. Seriously stepped up the quality and action. Well done.