Old 10-31-2015, 11:03 PM  

*** Official Kansas City Royals @ New York Mets World Series Game 5 Thread ***

Final / 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
H
E
KC 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
NYM 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

The Kansas City Royals Win the 2015 MLB World Series Championship, 4 Games to 1!!!

The Kansas City Royals win their 2nd World Series Championship in franchise history.

Jeurys Familia is the first player in MLB history to blow 3 saves in a World Series.

Edinson Volquez 6IP 2R 1ER 5BB 5K 1HR
Kelvin Herrera 3IP 0R 0ER 0BB 3K
Win Luke Hochevar 2IP 0R 0ER 1BB 0K
Wade Davis 1IP 0R 0ER 0BB 2K

VS.

Matt Harvey 8IP 2R 2ER 2BB 9K
Blown Save Jeurys Familia 2IP 0R 0ER 0BB 2K
Jon Niese 1IP 0R 0ER 0BB 0K
Loss Addison Reed ⅓IP 5R 4ER 1BB 0K
Bartolo Colon ⅔IP 0R 0ER 0BB 0K

Home Runs

KC

none

NYM

Curtis Granderson - Bottom 1st solo shot to center

Starting Lineups

KC

1. Alcides Escobar, SS
2. Ben Zobrist, 2B
3. Lorenzo Cain, CF
4. Eric Hosmer, 1B
5. Mike Moustakas, 3B
6. Salvador Perez, C
7. Alex Gordon, LF
8. Alex Rios, RF
9. Edinson Volquez, P

NYM

1. Curtis Granderson, RF
2. David Wright, 3B
3. Daniel Murphy, 2B
4. Yoenis Cespedes, CF
5. Lucas Duda, 1B
6. Travis d'Arnaud, C
7. Michael Conforto, LF
8. Wilmer Flores, SS
9. Matt Harvey, P

Last edited by alnorth; 11-01-2015 at 11:36 PM..
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:57 AM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Pretty sure David Wright or Michael Conforto will get a gift that day, too...

Al, I love ya man. But I hope neither one of us starts another 2015-related thread after today.

Let's finish this!

I'll toast to that. I've really enjoyed your guy's game threads this year. Here's to not having to be in another one until April
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:03 AM   #62
Mammoth penis

In for delicious Mets tears.

Oh and alnorth started thread = win
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #63
I’m a Mahomo!

*** Official Kansas City Royals @ New York Mets World Series Game 5 Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Pretty sure David Wright or Michael Conforto will get a gift that day, too...

Let's finish this!

Courtesy of Volquez or Ventura?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:14 AM   #64
Supporter

This is the first morning in my life as a fan that I woke up a winner and KNEW in my heart I was going to bed the fan of a Champion.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:15 AM   #65
Let's Get Weird

Never thought I would say that I don't want to see another home game this year.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:57 AM   #66
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I really, really hope that Volquez goes out and throws a no hitter.
Yes.

That would be awesome.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:59 AM   #67
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I'll be crying as well.
Me too, I'm almost crying just thinking about it.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:59 AM   #68
He's Mahomie!

Too nervous to watch last night. Will definitely be watching tonight. I wanna see Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld cry.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:08 AM   #69
Please squeeze

I will be crying like a baby as well if we win. Deciding if I should go down to P&L District tonight.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:12 AM   #70
The Collective Unconscious

Fresh Deer Tenderloin and Crown Town Ale from last year ready to GOOOOOO!!!
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:13 AM   #71
Thank you

Oh shit. Since the clocks turned back, this thread was technically started yesterday! WE'RE DOOMED
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:27 AM   #72
I’m a Mahomo!

Think about this...Ned Yost could be 22-9 in the postseason. Let that sink in.

NED "****ING" YOST!?!?!?!?

#Yosted has a new meaning!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:29 AM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Oh shit. Since the clocks turned back, this thread was technically started yesterday! WE'RE DOOMED
DST Doesn't end until 2:00 AM. WE ARE GOOD TO GO BITCHES!

In for the win. Let's do this.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:31 AM   #74
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
DST Doesn't end until 2:00 AM. WE ARE GOOD TO GO BITCHES!

In for the win. Let's do this.
BUT LOOK AT THE TIME STAMP
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
BUT LOOK AT THE TIME STAMP
son of a bitch
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.