Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 07:18 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:39 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 06:06 PM   #181
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
ThyKingdumbCome

I think we should have a year long thread of dumbest post nominations. Then Rain Man does what he gets paid for and run a poll for the most dumbest post. I think this post would be top 15 or a dark horse make it top 5.
Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:16 PM   #182
You Sweetie!

He needs coaching but I think the raw talent is probably there.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:51 PM   #183
MVP

So is this guy Eric Berry-Lite, or what?
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-19-2022, 11:54 PM   #184
In Search of a Life

Bernard Pollard
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:03 AM   #185
Veteran

I don’t find his highlights impressive. Mostly he’s just finishing off already broken plays

Leo chanel on the other hand is destroying blockers then leveling guys.

The play where he knives under the blocker and blows up 3 guys reminds me of berry. Couple highlights of eb doing that.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 04:29 AM   #186
Starter

He reminds me of Ronnie Lott minus all the interceptions.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 05-20-2022, 05:10 AM   #187
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dull Tools View Post
I bumped into Veach a week or so ago and chatted with him for a few minutes. Cook was the player he was most excited about in the draft.
I think it is totally believable that Veach would stop and chat about the draft with some random stranger and throw in a caveat that he is most excited about his pick of Bryan Cook. I mean it's not like Veach has anything else to do between now and the next draft besides hang out around the checkout lanes at HyVee and chat about the guys he just drafted with total strangers. Totally believable.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-20-2022, 06:00 AM   #188
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I think it is totally believable that Veach would stop and chat about the draft with some random stranger and throw in a caveat that he is most excited about his pick of Bryan Cook. I mean it's not like Veach has anything else to do between now and the next draft besides hang out around the checkout lanes at HyVee and chat about the guys he just drafted with total strangers. Totally believable.
It was a different situation, but once I had just won something at a charity event and Veach approached me out of the blue afterward and introduced himself (as the GM of the Chiefs). This was after we had just traded for Clark and he was gushing and took out his phone to show me video of the guy at OTAs. He then told me some stuff about the Chiefs draft that has never been made public and we talked about other related things.

Safe to say Veach is a pretty upfront guy so I wouldn’t discount that story.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 06:55 AM   #189
MVP

I once ran into Brett Veach in Sunrise Beach. We were at a deli, I ordered a double meat double cheese philly, he ordered a spicy Italian. We got to the check out and he was rummaging through his pockets, then he turned to me and asked if i had $3.50. Thats when I realized he wasnt actually Brett Veach he was a damned ol Loch Ness Monster!
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 07:08 AM   #190
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I once ran into Brett Veach in Sunrise Beach. We were at a deli, I ordered a double meat double cheese philly, he ordered a spicy Italian. We got to the check out and he was rummaging through his pockets, then he turned to me and asked if i had $3.50. Thats when I realized he wasnt actually Brett Veach he was a damned ol Loch Ness Monster!
Happy to send you a picture of Veach and me if you'd like and you will find it wasn't the Loch Ness Monster.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 08:56 AM   #191
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Please tell me you didn't give that dang ol monster no treefiddy...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:01 AM   #192
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I don’t find his highlights impressive. Mostly he’s just finishing off already broken plays

Leo chanel on the other hand is destroying blockers then leveling guys.

The play where he knives under the blocker and blows up 3 guys reminds me of berry. Couple highlights of eb doing that.

I'll take this guy's opinion over yours sorry

https://drive.google.com/file/d/126l...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Kiimo; 05-20-2022 at 10:16 AM..
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:52 AM   #193
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.
Yeah I may have exaggerated a bit comparing to Priest Holmes. However we well see just how he does this year. I'm expecting a good year out of him as long as he stays healthy. I can't defend an injury prone player because if your not available to play then your worthless so I'd like to see him go the season without getting hurt. Then also being productive and running and receiving as apart of the passing game. I want him go over 1000 yards from LOS. I think having another back like Jones will help take the work load off of CEH and that will help him stay healthy. Everyone ignores what he accomplished his rookie year before he got his first injury. He had more yards than Priest first year running the ball and Priest didn't play his rookie season. So there is hope for CEH as long as he stays healthy. He should come into camp healthy, he had gall bladder surgery last year and came into camp under his playing weight and It that that contributed to his struggles last year. So if he can play like his rookie year and behind this offensive line he can produce. He also played good in the playoffs but lets ignore that too.

I base liking a guy out of hope that he produces but I can't make it a fact he has to prove himself and as a Kansas City Chief I'm rooting for him to have success. It's on him to be successful not me. I still don't get the hate for players that were drafted too high and maybe we should have gotten a different guy but CEH is who we will roll with like it or not.

Last edited by Rasputin; 05-20-2022 at 10:57 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2022, 08:07 PM   #194
Sarcasm

The last vid I did of Chenal went over really well, so figured I'd throw something together for Bryan Cook. I like this pick quite bit personally. Fair warning, if you don't like some metal, then you might not enjoy the vid as much.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:21 PM   #195
Starter

New:

Bryan Cook (S | Kansas City Chiefs) Cincinnati Highlights REACTION video

https://youtu.be/efFJ865HnBk
Warrick has disabled reputation