Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:57 PM   #43306
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I bet Knowshit had 250,000 post at the Orange Mange too.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 10:27 PM   #43307
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Pretty similar to me…

Wow. What a self-important douche. I thought better of Russ for years, but it's pretty clear he's nothing more than an ego-driven ****tard obsessed with people sucking his dick.

"Look at me, guys. I'm doing my job. Look how good I am at doing my job. I do the not-very-fun parts of my job, and here's proof of it. A video of me doing the part of my job that every ****ing QB in the league does, but I do it good! Are you looking at me, guys? Guys? I said look at me! Here's a video of me doing my job so you can all tell me what a great job I'm doing at my job. I'm really obsessed with my job, guys!!!!"

You know what Mahomes, Rodgers, and just about every ****ing starting QB in the NFL does? Watch film. Only difference is they don't post that shit on social media to get people to attempt to suck their dicks.

It's such limp dick energy from that chode. Doesn't surprise me. He's ****ing Carl from Fresh Prince. "Mr. Unlimited" as I believe he wishes to be known.

That shit is nothing more than fodder for dumbass fans like yourself to feel unreasonably optimistic because ya'll only have this vague concept in your brains of "watch film = good!" You don't know what it means to do it as an NFL QB, and you don't know how QBs become good at it. But as long as you hear about it taking place, that's all it takes to fill your drawers with buckets of jizz.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:28 PM   #43308
Special Teams ACE!!!

"Look at me! Look at me! Obsession over the details! Isn't that impressive????!!!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 10:48 PM   #43309
MVP

Quote:
You guys can write off our weapons all you want, I remember hearing similar things from you guys about DT, Decker and Julius Thomas the year Peyton showed up.
Why should ANYONE, let alone us Chief fans, take your ‘weapons’ seriously? They haven’t proved jack crap in the NFL. You can’t consider them weapons when they haven’t even proven to be such. That’s just idiotic.

So you believe Russell Wilson is Peyton Manning?

Interesting.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 10:58 PM   #43310
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Wow. What a self-important douche. I thought better of Russ for years, but it's pretty clear he's nothing more than an ego-driven ****tard obsessed with people sucking his dick.

"Look at me, guys. I'm doing my job. Look how good I am at doing my job. I do the not-very-fun parts of my job, and here's proof of it. A video of me doing the part of my job that every ****ing QB in the league does, but I do it good! Are you looking at me, guys? Guys? I said look at me! Here's a video of me doing my job so you can all tell me what a great job I'm doing at my job. I'm really obsessed with my job, guys!!!!"

You know what Mahomes, Rodgers, and just about every ****ing starting QB in the NFL does? Watch film. Only difference is they don't post that shit on social media to get people to attempt to suck their dicks.

It's such limp dick energy from that chode. Doesn't surprise me. He's ****ing Carl from Fresh Prince. "Mr. Unlimited" as I believe he wishes to be known.

That shit is nothing more than fodder for dumbass fans like yourself to feel unreasonably optimistic because ya'll only have this vague concept in your brains of "watch film = good!" You don't know what it means to do it as an NFL QB, and you don't know how QBs become good at it. But as long as you hear about it taking place, that's all it takes to fill your drawers with buckets of jizz.
He's a total d-bag. He bitched and moaned about his OL publicly (even though many of his sacks are his fault), bitched about offensive strategy, and demanded coaching changes.

Soon he'll be crying about getting swept by Mahomes every year.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:24 AM   #43311
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
He's a total d-bag. He bitched and moaned about his OL publicly (even though many of his sacks are his fault), bitched about offensive strategy, and demanded coaching changes.

Soon he'll be crying about getting swept by Mahomes every year.
Good thing he is coming to a team with the 27th ranked OL in pass-protection...that still doesn't know who their RT is.

They better hope this dude is better than he has been...they've tied their future to him.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:46 AM   #43312
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Pretty similar to me…

It was a smart social media move to film this with a camcorder from the early 90’s so that people can focus more on them analyzing the throws rather than seeing how shitty the throws were for themselves.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-19-2022, 08:52 AM   #43313
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Good thing he is coming to a team with the 27th ranked OL in pass-protection...that still doesn't know who their RT is.

They better hope this dude is better than he has been...they've tied their future to him.
If Hackett tries to recreate the Lafleur offense with Wilson, it'll be a disaster.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-19-2022, 10:20 AM   #43314
MVP

Why should we care about a team that hasn't won shit since Mahomes was a freshman in college?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 04:14 PM   #43315
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Surtan in no way belongs on that list. Its funny that you think he does.
I’d put Bolton on that list, and much higher than Surtan.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 04:15 PM   #43316
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Manning's nemesis was Brady, Wilson's was Garoppolo. Same thing
And Kap, lmao.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 05:11 PM   #43317
Special Teams ACE!!!

Has anybody ever referred to Russell Wilson as Carlton from Fresh Prince?

Because that's exactly who he is. Seriously.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 07:01 AM   #43318
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Has anybody ever referred to Russell Wilson as Carlton from Fresh Prince?

Because that's exactly who he is. Seriously.
So he's a groovy dancer?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-20-2022, 09:19 AM   #43319
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Manning's nemesis was Brady, Wilson's was Garoppolo. Same thing
Why Garoppolo? It seems like you picked him because they were in the same division, but the Colts/Pats are not. Also, the Seahawks have dominated the 49ers ever since Wilson was drafted (17-4 SEA).

I think the best comparison would be Seahawks/GB, with several memorable playoff games and a nearly even split (5-4 GB).

That would make Wilson's nemesis Rodgers.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-20-2022, 09:32 AM   #43320
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
So he's a groovy dancer?

I’m sure there’s video evidence of him dancing if he ever has. Wilson doesn’t let a skill (even if only perceived by himself) go without videoing / publishing it. Especially if it’s obnoxiously corny/cringy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
austing24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about