Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-17-2022, 04:55 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

New or old song you discovered.

I'm jamming out to miseria cantare by afi plus a few other. What you all jamming to lately. Also i feel like in the 1980s at wal mart their selling albums again. And record players.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:07 AM   #2
Supporter

Sheryl Crow was on Stern a week or so back and it reminded me of one my favorite songs of hers, which happens to be a cover. By all rights, it should be her biggest hit, because her voice on it is immaculate. The whole album has stellar songs [I mean, C'mon. . . it's The Carpenters, and Neil Sedaka to boot], but this is my favorite.

Don't think I've ever got to the part starting around 3:00-3:05 without a least a few tears.

Still not as good as Karen, but IMO no one is or has been. But Sheryl is good as it gets nowadays, and even more powerful in moments.

Karen's voice is superior, but she's singing in 70s ballad/standard style, sweet and safe and with a full orchestra, while Sheryl had 20 years to cogitate on a more emotional bluesy take.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 05-17-2022 at 05:24 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:28 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

My wife is dragging me to The Head and The Heart concert next week, so I've been listening to some of them to prep myself. They're not too shitty.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:22 AM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Old band I had forgotten. Being the youngest in the family I was the lowest on the totem pole. I didn't get to choose the records very often that got played. I listened and got an earful of Motown Soul Rythem and Blues and pop from my eldest Sis and Rockabillly Rock n roll from brothers. Dad was country particularly Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys and Mom Classical.

But back to the point this old group I would hear on records and radio I always liked.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:32 PM   #5
Spooky Action

A little while back I heard this gem on Sirius. Didn't think there were any great Lennon tunes I'd missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX7roXRmkOU
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-17-2022, 08:54 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
I'm jamming out to miseria cantare by afi plus a few other. What you all jamming to lately. Also i feel like in the 1980s at wal mart their selling albums again. And record players.
Love this song! The entire CD rocks!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:46 PM   #7
Bolton gonna knock you out

Best song of the moment. Video is beautiful. Shenseea is ummm.... nice!!

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 12:12 PM   #8
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.