Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 08:45 PM  
Banned

What Are You Spinning? Cont.

Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.

Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922

Last edited by Bowser; 02-05-2019 at 08:51 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 01:06 PM   #1021
Politically Incorrect

Neil Young, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Temptations, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Kinks
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 02:39 PM   #1022
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
If you and I ever went to a large party together, we would be standing next to the stereo equipment fighting over who gets to pick the music!

We definitely have VERY different tastes in music.
It's ok Easy, we can party together.

I'm down with Monster Magnet.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 03:07 PM   #1023

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 03:13 PM   #1024

Quote:
Neil Young, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Temptations, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Kinks
But don't you get tired of that? Surely you've been listening to them for decades now.

I grew up on Classic Rock 60's/70's. Eventually into the 80's hair metal, grunge, 90's metal such as Metallica etc, then into the Neo-Metal stuff of the 2K's, punk rock, alternative etc etc.

I bounce around from genre to genre so often. Modest Mouse one day, Slipknot the next.

I just can't stay put, musically. I get bored.
Old 05-17-2022, 03:17 PM   #1025

"Detoxing, no one cares about your stupid rap videos"

Ok, how about this group i stumbled upon a few months ago? Surely THIS is different.

Old 05-17-2022, 08:09 PM   #1026
In Mahomes I trust!

Ok, NOT currently spinning but DAMN! I was taken aside! Girl on girl! Our PLANET favorite thing... ! Had to share!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:12 PM   #1027
In Mahomes I trust!

Cover master..

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 07:21 PM   #1028
Bolton gonna knock you out

The one and ONLY time I’ll ever post a Papa Roach song. This is the hidden song on their first cd. Best song they’ve ever put out. I woulda listened to a whole cd of this kinda stuff vs the rest of the album.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:31 PM   #1029

Now to get the taste of Papa Roach out of my mouth.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 06:14 AM   #1030
Politically Incorrect

My Pandora playing:
The Kinks, Neil Young, Traveling Willburys, Bob Marley, ELO, Alborosie, Cage the Elephant, Lumineers, Kings of Leon.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:58 PM   #1031

Quote:
My Pandora playing:
The Kinks, Neil Young, Traveling Willburys, Bob Marley, ELO, Alborosie, Cage the Elephant, Lumineers, Kings of Leon.
I love Bob Marley. He’s one of the reasons I’m such a Jamaican music fan. But we have got to expand your reggae music tastes bro.

If Buju isn’t part of your regular reggae listening, you’re missing out...

Lord Huron was the OG of this track. UB40 made it popular. But I really love this version

Christopher Martin is one of my top 5 current reggae artists. Gyptian is number 1 BTW.

Old 05-24-2022, 07:57 AM   #1032

Quote:
My Pandora playing:
And some not really reggae type stuff you may like.

Old 05-26-2022, 06:42 PM
Easy 6
This message has been deleted by Easy 6. Reason: dupe
Old 05-26-2022, 06:45 PM   #1033
pie is never free

Good grief man, stumbled across this rare Prince at the First Avenue in 83 earlier and had to share... man what a performer he was, just incredible

Its an hour well spent if you love rock, blues, soul and techno all perfectly blended together

Ultra good sound quality as well...

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 06:57 PM   #1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Good grief man, stumbled across this rare Prince at the First Avenue in 83 earlier and had to share... man what a performer he was, just incredible

Its an hour well spent if you love rock, blues, soul and techno all perfectly blended together

Ultra good sound quality as well...

Damn, I’m gonna check this out this weekend when I can crank it up.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 01:43 AM   #1035
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.