Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-14-2022, 03:49 PM   #5266
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Better late than never I guess.

Lame excuse in this age of internet access everywhere.
I was more pre-occupied with the fact that I went from being up 5K to being break even in Vegas.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-15-2022, 08:04 AM   #5267
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

A little change of subject, I've been watching my way through old KU tournament games and I've landed on this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC5V...RU7ZTD&index=7
That 02 team gets lost in memory sometimes when it comes to teams that "shoulda" because almost the same group was one step closer to "shoulda" the following year. The 02 team had less of an excuse than 03. Damn, what a roster, no one ever said Roy couldn't recruit (just not every year):

Guards
Boschee - SR
Hinrich - JR
Miles - FR
Lee - FR
Langford - FR

Forwards
Gooden - JR
Collison - JR
Simien - FR

Undefeated in conference play. Only losses were to Ball State in Maui, @UCLA, and to OU in the Big XII championship game before losing to Maryland in the National Semifinal.

Last edited by DJay23; 05-15-2022 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: grammar
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 05-15-2022, 08:32 AM   #5268
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Same KU team vs Bill Self's Illinois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjTE52W9xYE
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 05-15-2022, 03:35 PM   #5269
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I was more pre-occupied with the fact that I went from being up 5K to being break even in Vegas.
Pain. That was a rough weekend for you.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-15-2022, 03:45 PM   #5270
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Now that Rams Fan has returned, can we retire this to the Hall of Classics and start a new thread?

OP needs to start the next one as well.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2022, 04:06 PM   #5271
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
There are a lot of people on the board that are simply trolls, trying to egg people. RamsFan isn't that, he's just a straight up asshole, deserving of what he gets.
No, I'm a dumb ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Pain. That was a rough weekend for you.
Not really. That was one of the best weekends of my life recently.

If you have the chance to go to Hell's Kitchen, I highly recommend. Beef Wellington is great.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 04:11 PM   #5272
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Now that Rams Fan has returned, can we retire this to the Hall of Classics and start a new thread?

OP needs to start the next one as well.
I'll move it once the new one is created in order to avoid the awkward transition of not having a Kansas basketball thread on the front page.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 04:28 PM   #5273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'll move it once the new one is created in order to avoid the awkward transition of not having a Kansas basketball thread on the front page.
Needs to be called:

Official ‘22/‘23 Defending National Champion KU Men’’s Basketball Repository Thread

Need to remind everyone constantly.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 07:04 PM   #5274
**** That Noise

I’m pretty excited for next season, assuming our last scholarship goes to AJ Green from UNI.
We picked up a C transfer the other day whos probably our best one since Cato in 97. I could see finishing 3rd-5th in the Big12.

Also any word on Hunter? A few weeks ago I assumed he’d have transferred to KU by now.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 07:29 PM   #5275

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
I’m pretty excited for next season, assuming our last scholarship goes to AJ Green from UNI.
We picked up a C transfer the other day whos probably our best one since Cato in 97. I could see finishing 3rd-5th in the Big12.

Also any word on Hunter? A few weeks ago I assumed he’d have transferred to KU by now.
Self said the other day that our roster isn’t near complete and won’t be until we know officially about Wilson and Braun. He seemed to leave the door open for both to come back. Might just be Coach speak though.

I’m wondering if a decision on Hunter is dependent on what they do. Different positions, so I wouldn’t think it would matter much.
Old 05-15-2022, 07:48 PM   #5276
Supporter

Quote:

Better than Niang? Who is currently logging NBA minutes on a playoff team?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 03:40 AM   #5277
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Better than Niang? Who is currently logging NBA minutes on a playoff team?
Niang is also listed as Power Forward/Small Forward.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-16-2022, 06:14 AM   #5278
Supporter

Quote:
Niang is also listed as Power Forward/Small Forward.
He played Center for you. And that’s what made him tough. Had less verticality than my old ass, but stretched Withey out to the 3 and made problems.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 05:29 PM   #5279
Keep Camp Home!

Thanks for moving this
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.