Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-16-2022, 11:10 AM  
Veteran

The Minecraft Thread

I did a search and there are only 3 threads related to Minecraft with the "newest" being from 2014. Does anyone play still? There is a fairly big update to the game coming soon with a deep underground city and a new mob that can smell you and track you down via sound. Should be really interesting.
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-16-2022, 11:58 AM   #2
Veteran

I do a little. My kids have wanted me to play with them in the past, and then I did some on my own to get away from them doing stuff I wanted to do differently, but didn't want to be that dad that tells them they are having fun wrong.

The updates have been interesting with what is already out with all the caves and cliffs stuff.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 05-16-2022, 12:41 PM   #3
Veteran

I want to see if this thread takes off. If it does, so many of my suspicions will prove true.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2022, 12:54 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
I want to see if this thread takes off. If it does, so many of my suspicions will prove true.
Like?
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-16-2022, 02:33 PM   #5
Supporter

Kids play ALL the time.

We have it on Wii U and on each of their laptops.

Great game.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 02:35 PM   #6
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Kids play ALL the time.

We have it on Wii U and on each of their laptops.

Great game.
Yeah, my kid played it when he was younger. He still keeps his copy for whenever my little nephew comes around.

My experience with the game is limited to supporting father/uncle. "Sure, show me what you built. Oh wow, that's cool".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.