Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-23-2022, 07:52 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Skyy Moore

The #Chiefs, I’m told, are highly intrigued by Skyy Moore, the Western Michigan standout who had a tremendous combine performance.

Personally not impressed by him at all
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 06:26 PM   #151
Choco Favre

He looks like Julian Edelman with better ball skills
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 06:54 PM   #152
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
How so?

You're talking about a guy that was slower at 20 pounds lighter and was primarily a college RB that they'd flex out of the backfield like Goodson or Ealy and a KR.

They aren't even comparable reference points.

He's at least in the conversation based on skill and profile with guys like Curtis Samuel and Christian Kirk and such. And, thinking of Samuel, that's a guy maybe you could point an argument towards. Not DAT. He's easily going to be better than DAT. I'd be very much disappointed if all he becomes is Samuel though, and it would be very fair for you to argue he could be.
Because Antonio Brown is a Hall of Fame player. What do you mean ‘how so’?

Skyy Moore is SUBSTANTIALLY more likely to be out of the league before his rookie contract is over than he is to make the Hall. By a TON.

My point isn’t that I think he’ll be DAT at all. And in fact have provided my projections for a very solid 6+ year career.

I’m citing DAT because people are citing Antonio goddamn Brown and both are opposite sides of the same highly unlikely coin.

And physically where do you get that Thomas was slower than Moore. No he wasn’t. At all. I mean Dexter McCluster was - you thinking about him? Thomas was faster, quicker and more agile than Moore is. Yes, he was lighter and and yes he was an unpolished gimmick player.

And it’s still more likely that Moore ends up a flash in the pan gimmick who plays out his rookie contract and vanishes than it is that he goes to the Hall.

It’s the absolutely insane hype people are hyping on this game (who will inevitably sing his praises at years end of he goes for 45 and 500) that I’m railing against here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 07:22 PM   #153
MVP

DAT ran a 4.50 at the Combine. Last I checked, that's slower than 4.41.

If you want to reference a hand-timed pro day of 4.37 on a traditional "fast" track at Oregon, I'll say I don't give a ****. The insanely accurate electronic time at the combine doesn't lie. People said they hand-timed Moore in the low 4.3s too. Horseshit on both.

What you're doing though is being unreasonable about potential. I mean, you're comparing the kid to a ****ing college RB. Find a better low-end comp than DAT that at least had similar collegiate production as a WR. It'd be a far more respectable rebuttal and one people can be honest about in their heads.

I do agree though, probably unlikely he's near either.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 09:06 PM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
DAT ran a 4.50 at the Combine. Last I checked, that's slower than 4.41.

If you want to reference a hand-timed pro day of 4.37 on a traditional "fast" track at Oregon, I'll say I don't give a ****. The insanely accurate electronic time at the combine doesn't lie. People said they hand-timed Moore in the low 4.3s too. Horseshit on both.

What you're doing though is being unreasonable about potential. I mean, you're comparing the kid to a ****ing college RB. Find a better low-end comp than DAT that at least had similar collegiate production as a WR. It'd be a far more respectable rebuttal and one people can be honest about in their heads.

I do agree though, probably unlikely he's near either.
DAT also ran a 4.39 at his pro day.
royr17 has disabled reputation