Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2022, 07:41 PM  
Veteran

Right Tackle

Could the chiefs grab a RT with a premium pick (possibly second round)? Protecting Mahomes has to always be a priority. I don’t think we can count on Niang and OBJ will be playing on the franchise tag.

louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-22-2022, 07:34 AM   #16
Live free or die hard

Quote:
How about Faalele (6'9, 387 lbs)
Wow!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 08:34 AM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Assuming they are there? Because the likelihood is nil on the first two?

Penning is a top 20 pick all day long and you can bet your ass I'd take him at 29. No flinching, just a straight run to the podium.

There's a solid chance Smith could sneak into the back end of round 1, at 62 it's pretty much a no-brainer for me.

Faalele is a definite no from me even if the value is strong at 94. He's just not the type of tackle this team needs.

Jones at 121 is an absolute yes from me and the most likely to actually be there at that spot IMO. I want Jones and if the Chiefs don't trade one of their thirds, would probably reach a bit to ensure I got him at 103.
I think there are a handful of OT prospects that have starting RT potential that should be there in that late third to mid-fourth area.

I'm on board for taking one in lieu of a TE, only because I think they loaded up on TE last season and I think Gray and Fortson deserve this season to see if one or the other can separate themselves as a proper #2 TE.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 08:58 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

I kind look at the OL more as a unit than pieces. So from that standpoint, they've invested alot in it already. I'm not sure you need to spend another high ish pick on it at this time.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 09:18 AM   #19
Most Valuable Villain

I'd grab one in the 3rd or 4th if there is someone there that could take the job from day 1. Otherwise I'd wait until later and take a developmental guy.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 09:37 AM   #20
Starter

IF Chiefs thinks O Brown is the future LT, I doubt we use a high pick at OT. BUT, if not, and a OT with value falls, they may have thoughts of drafting him to replace Brown next year. It's my opinion building the defense takes precedence though.
golfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-22-2022, 11:24 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Any other RT's to watch in the draft?
I like Dare Rosenthal anywhere in the pick 150-180 range. Very athletic with a mean streak. Played LT in college but has the size to move to RT.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:21 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I like Dare Rosenthal anywhere in the pick 150-180 range. Very athletic with a mean streak. Played LT in college but has the size to move to RT.
He has 1st round athletic traits and is a guy you'd probably still take in the 2nd round based on that but the depth of his off-the-field troubles and suspension at LSU is going to be an anchor for sure. The real questions are what those troubles were, why they went on for three years, and if they were addressed or not. It could mean the difference between a team taking a shot in round 2 or taking a shot in round 6 or 7 or not at all.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:39 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He has 1st round athletic traits and is a guy you'd probably still take in the 2nd round based on that but the depth of his off-the-field troubles and suspension at LSU is going to be an anchor for sure. The real questions are what those troubles were, why they went on for three years, and if they were addressed or not. It could mean the difference between a team taking a shot in round 2 or taking a shot in round 6 or 7 or not at all.
Yeah the off-the-field issues are the thing with him, plus he's still pretty raw. I love his tape though. Runs like a 325 lb people-smashing gazelle.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:06 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

I might look to Kellen Diesch, T at 103... a little early but would solidify the O-line or Jalen Tolbert, WR.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.