Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2021, 09:10 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Do you guys remember DraftBreakDown?

This was *the* go-to site a few years back for draft prospect game videos - not highlights - but full game videos of specific players. They seemingly had everyone, and I have no clue how they found time to edit all of those tapes.

They couldn't afford the cost to keep it running, I think, and for some reason shut it down.

But last night I stumbled onto, what I believe is, their new version of it. I haven't had a chance to dig in too deep yet to see if this version is everything the old one was, but I wanted to share with y'all.

Here's their drop down menu of the prospects.

Here's their complete Youtube channel.

Enjoy!
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:40 AM   #2
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
This was *the* go-to site a few years back for draft prospect game videos - not highlights - but full game videos of specific players. They seemingly had everyone, and I have no clue how they found time to edit all of those tapes.

They couldn't afford the cost to keep it running, I think, and for some reason shut it down.

But last night I stumbled onto, what I believe is, their new version of it. I haven't had a chance to dig in too deep yet to see if this version is everything the old one was, but I wanted to share with y'all.

Here's their drop down menu of the prospects.

Here's their complete Youtube channel.

Enjoy!
I follow some of them on Twitter. Yes, they are very good compared to what you normally see out there.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:26 PM   #3

Bumping this; looks like they’ve had a handful of players vs team tapes added to their YouTube channel in the past couple months.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2022, 12:34 PM   #4
__

I'm pinning this.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2022, 05:51 PM   #5
__

Holy shit KCSN just posted 60 five minute videos of 60 different prospects on their YouTube page.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:06 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Holy shit KCSN just posted 60 five minute videos of 60 different prospects on their YouTube page.
Saw that! Clean highlight vids. I still prefer full game cut ups when I can get them but they are few and far between. These will be handy.
Old 02-26-2022, 06:01 PM   #7
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Cole Turner is our guy for TE.

Great hands
Very athletic
Good blocker
Good speed
No problem with contesting for a catch.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.