Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-05-2021, 07:30 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**

Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-25-2021 at 08:34 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2021, 01:16 PM   #736
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
GloryDayz
I freaking love it... I trust one of them is our future owner?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2021, 01:23 PM   #737

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I freaking love it... I trust one of them is our future owner?

Yes I posted it in the Gracie Hunt thread
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2021, 02:57 PM   #738
Retired Bearcat

Thanks for the rep crazycoffe but I think you meant to send that to Raspy.

But now I have an idea before this gets moved to the HOC
Where's my pencil
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-19-2021, 04:00 PM   #739
Retired Bearcat

[IMG][/IMG]
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 04:03 PM   #740
Retired Bearcat

I tried to copy your style (albeit very poorly)

For those who've got a Raspy original....frame it and appreciate it.
Old 03-19-2021, 04:21 PM   #741

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
Ha that's badass

Thank you HayWire. I'm flattered
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 04:24 PM   #742
Banned

Quote:
I tried to copy your style (albeit very poorly)

For those who've got a Raspy original....frame it and appreciate it.
Not quite the perfect fit as I couldn't get the ball coming out of Patricks hand, which is a real bummer.

Last edited by eDave; 03-19-2021 at 05:15 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 04:51 PM   #743
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Ha that's badass

Thank you HayWire. I'm flattered
It flatters me that you flattered.
Old 03-20-2021, 10:14 AM   #744

Quote:
Thanks for the rep crazycoffe but I think you meant to send that to Raspy.

But now I have an idea before this gets moved to the HOC
Where's my pencil
Lol. Yup. I tried repping him but had to rep a couple because he had received my last rep a few days ago I’d guess. And I see now as I try to retrace my rep steps, I didn’t scroll up back to his post, it was your quote of his post.

I’ll balance it out by giving you neg rep now......
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 10:40 AM   #745
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Lol. Yup. I tried repping him but had to rep a couple because he had received my last rep a few days ago I’d guess. And I see now as I try to retrace my rep steps, I didn’t scroll up back to his post, it was your quote of his post.

I’ll balance it out by giving you neg rep now......
I've been getting a lot of them lately
Old 03-20-2021, 04:30 PM   #746

I feel honored to have this thread in the Hall of Classics.

Thank you to all the compliments they were fun to do and gave me experience doing things I've never attempted before.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 07:02 AM   #747
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
I feel honored to have this thread in the Hall of Classics.

Thank you to all the compliments they were fun to do and gave me experience doing things I've never attempted before.
Very well deserved, my friend. I hope everyone donated and AC takes you out for a nice steak dinner
Old 04-14-2021, 08:54 PM   #748
Shaken. Not stirred.

**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**

Quote:

Quote:

OUTSTANDING. Glad I came back to this thread one more time.

Love the hat in the first image.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2022, 11:11 AM   #749

Frazodz_Fridge

I call it

The Frazod'z Fridge
Old 07-24-2022, 07:24 PM   #750
MVP

Great artwork!
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.