Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 05-02-2022, 11:38 AM  
MVP

WR Room?

Chiefs have a competitive WR room, I'm curious what you guys think...

Are we done, or will we add a vet FA?
What's the WR depth chart look like this year?
What roles will these guys play?
What do you expect next year's WR depth chart to look like?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-16-2022, 09:47 PM   #61
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
How many yards does each WR get?

Mahomes is good for ~4,750 yrds & 40 TDS - Kelce's ~1,250 yrds & 10 TDs = ~3,500 yrds & 30 TDS available...

JuJu, 6'1 215 lbs = 925 yrds & 9 TDS

Hardman, 5'10 180 lbs= 775 yrds & 5 TDS

Moore,l 5'10 195 lbs = 700 yrds & 7 TDS

MVS, 6'4 205 lbs = 625 yrds & 4 TDS

Ross, 6'4 205 lbs = 425 yrds & 3 TDS

My biggest hope for this season though is that Moore & Ross become legit targets and develops into our future starters.
Skyy Moore 1009 yards, 7 TDs
JuJu 850 yards, 6 TD
Hardman 660 yards, 2 TD
MVS 605 yards, 6 TD
Ross....not gonna work here
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 06:38 AM   #62
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
PFF has our WR room ranked 19th. Seems about right.

The same rankings have the Denver Broncos 10th, making them - like pretty much everything PFF does - worthless.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2022, 08:37 PM   #63
In Mahomes I trust!

I think the WR room is fine, no need to overthink it at all. This is a CHIEFS transition, in my opinion, for the best. I am actually excited to see what "NEW" game plans Andy and Patrick have instore for us this season. I really think this is going to be better than we think. My desire is for the "NEW" defense to gel. We shall see. I think we will be fine!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.