Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 02:47 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I love this team so much. Watch this.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2021, 03:38 PM   #31
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I mean, I don't know, but I bet there is no other team that does that. Maybe one or two guys, but this whole team is just on the same page. It's glorious.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #32
Veteran

Aaron Rodgers exudes the attitude “if we win, it’s because of ME; if we lose it’s because of YOU”. Who knows— I’m likely dead wrong and his teammates probably love him. I haven’t observed it.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-25-2021, 03:45 PM   #33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Aaron Rodgers exudes the attitude “if we win, it’s because of ME; if we lose it’s because of YOU”. Who knows— I’m likely dead wrong and his teammates probably love him. I haven’t observed it.
He's a straight up dick.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-25-2021, 03:46 PM   #34
Banned!

Had no doubt they'd pick him up. After it happened, I told my kids to watch how many times Hardman got the ball in the next few drives.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:51 PM   #35
Has a particular set of skills

Man, I'm thankful every day more that I got to see my team become the best team in Football but also a great team.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-25-2021, 03:51 PM   #36
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Had no doubt they'd pick him up. After it happened, I told my kids to watch how many times Hardman got the ball in the next few drives.
Yeah didn't believe for a second they'd put him on ice, knew he was gonna get the ball almost immediately on the next series to get his head back in the game
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2021, 05:11 PM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I love the last message from Kelce: "That's how you handle adversity. You punch it in the mouth!"
**** yeah! I’m ready to run through a brick wall!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2021, 05:16 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

and Mecole was holding the ball high and tight on the jet sweep... He wasn't fumbling it...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2021, 05:26 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I mean, I don't know, but I bet there is no other team that does that. Maybe one or two guys, but this whole team is just on the same page. It's glorious.
We've seen a million times lamar go to the sideline and sulk and pout. He has some of the worst body language I've seen when the team hits a wall.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2021, 05:34 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i'm going to end the video with jones laying his right hook and breeland suplexing that bitch diggs - should be a few more hits in there too

bills mafia gets a beatdown
Oh, mans, now I'm imagining a video/gif of Breeland suplexing Diggs into a folding table heh heh.

I loved it when the offensive lineman, umm, was it Reiter, waved at the Bills players after that little scrum near the end of the game.
Casyle is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Casyle is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Casyle is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Casyle is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Casyle is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Casyle is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-25-2021, 05:45 PM   #41
MVP

That gave me Goosebumps. I gotta admit I was pretty sore about Hardman.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2021, 05:50 PM   #42
Spaceman Spiff

Gotta love big Fischer giving effort downfield on that 50 yard run. Hope we can figure things out without him for the SB.
Whosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-25-2021, 05:55 PM   #43
Veteran

No one is beating this team.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:57 PM   #44
In Search of a Life

Priority #1 in the offseason, Extend Breeland!!! Priority #2 somehow find a way to extend Fisher as well. Draft some fattiest as we need a Center since Reiter is a FA. Also gotta find a way to keep Dirty Dan. Extend Honey Badger too. Keep this group together!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 01-25-2021, 05:58 PM   #45
Supporter

****ing awesome. Sitting here on my couch, out of the moment, I can't think of anything better to say.

These ****ing guys, man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread