Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2021, 01:34 PM  
MVP

Anyone know a good knockoff jersey site?

Going to be snowboarding SB weekend, so want to get a cheap jersey I can size up to wear on the mountain all weekend, over snow clothes. Anyone have a good site?
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:31 PM   #16
Pissed off now Joboo

There's a guy on facebook that sells them...Alex Stinnett.
Got a Mahomes jersey from him last year that I'm happy with. Like $50 I believe.
Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:02 PM   #17
Hello

https://www.dhgate.com/store/21149443

Flyingjersey88 has been a very good seller. Bought quite a few from him, all good quality.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 05:39 PM   #18
Starter

Keep it simple and use dhgate. There will be slight imperfections here and there but it’s incredible for the price.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:06 PM   #19
My Mamma Says

Bought my Mahomes jersey from DHgate for $17.. Have washed it many times and it’s fine... Can’t tell the difference from the real one..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:28 PM   #20
What's up braj?

www.meatspin.com
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:52 PM   #21
Fish are scared of me

Get a Bills Jersey , they just got knocked off.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:59 PM   #22
MVP

engrish.com
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:02 PM   #23
In my youth i pray to keep

Be careful with some of those knockoff sites, they can take anywhere from 6 days to 6 months for delivery.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:07 PM   #24
Seeking the Truth daily

The mayors office tweeted anout a knock off vendor downtown, give Q a call or tweet him
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:12 AM   #25
Starter

I have also had good luck with dhgate. under $20 jerseys!
Chiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-26-2021, 10:45 AM   #26
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I'd beware of any of those cheap jersey sites. I've personally had an extremely bad experience, and friend of mine has too. You get what you pay for.

I've had mixed experiences with dhgate. I'm received some top notch Jersey's and I've had others show up that were complete garbage. The last two I got were junk.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 10:57 AM   #27
In Search of a Life

Do the dhgate jerseys have the patches and all that? On the website they just look like they have team colors and players names but no NFL or Super Bowl patches?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:19 AM   #28
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Do the dhgate jerseys have the patches and all that? On the website they just look like they have team colors and players names but no NFL or Super Bowl patches?
I'm going to guess that Super Bowl 2020 patches are going to be tough to find at this point since we're about to go into the next one, but it depends on the seller. In case people don't realize, DHGate is kind of the equivalent of eBay - it's a site where various sellers can post their stuff, and it takes care of issues like payments so that it's not quite so sketchy. However, the quality definitely varies widely from seller to seller, so read carefully and check out reviews (though note that the reviews are usually for the SELLER rather than the specific PRODUCT).

For what it's worth, I got a Mathieu jersey from this seller last summer. It kind of looks like you can get a LV patch from them now, but they don't actually show what it looks like, so who knows what you'd get? The overall quality is great aside from some rough stitching around the nameplate. The LIV patch is...fine. You'd definitely know it's a knockoff if you looked closely (the real one is plastic I think), but I don't care.

Here's an album of photos to give people the idea of the quality. Click into it to zoom in and see detail.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:21 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm going to guess that Super Bowl 2020 patches are going to be tough to find at this point since we're about to go into the next one, but it depends on the seller. In case people don't realize, DHGate is kind of the equivalent of eBay - it's a site where various sellers can post their stuff, and it takes care of issues like payments so that it's not quite so sketchy. However, the quality definitely varies widely from seller to seller, so read carefully and check out reviews (though note that the reviews are usually for the SELLER rather than the specific PRODUCT).

For what it's worth, I got a Mathieu jersey from this seller last summer. It kind of looks like you can get a LV patch from them now, but they don't actually show what it looks like, so who knows what you'd get? The overall quality is great aside from some rough stitching around the nameplate. The LIV patch is...fine. You'd definitely know it's a knockoff if you looked closely (the real one is plastic I think), but I don't care.

Here's an album of photos to give people the idea of the quality. Click into it to zoom in and see detail.

Thanks.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:39 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
AliExpress.com

but it will take at least a month to arrive, but my Mahomes Super Bowl jersey is just about perfect
This
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.