Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2021, 12:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Who are the national media types that ARE solid?

With so much angst about what the national media thought coming into yesterday's game, it got me wondering about which talking heads ARE worth the time. And I'm not talking about people who are generally Chiefs "fans" at some level like Pete Schrager (or obviously Nick Wright) so much as guys who are actually pretty objective and bring something to the conversation.

I see Chris Simms thrown out a lot, and I've enjoyed what I've watched of him. Rich Eisen seems solid. Who else?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #46
Starter

Not a TV guy but my favorite analyst is JT O'Sullivan via his youtube channel "The QB School".
Channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheQBSchool

Playlist of most of his Mahomes-related content
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...htjO4RgiCnogaS
FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:24 PM   #47
Mahomes Fanboi

Chris Simms is the most knowledgeable.
Dan Orlovsky is Chris Simms Light.
Rich Eisen is just a cool guy.

Maxx Kellerman, Peter Schreager, and Nick Wright are just Chiefs homers and hype men.

The rest are just blabber.

And some HATE the Chiefs. Like Kyle Brandt (curse him for sharing my name), Skip Bayless, That old shithead coach from the pats/browns, etc.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:26 PM   #48
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen View Post
Not a TV guy but my favorite analyst is JT O'Sullivan via his youtube channel "The QB School".
Channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheQBSchool

Playlist of most of his Mahomes-related content
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...htjO4RgiCnogaS
Just watched his designing a gameplan segment, yeah he's pretty cool... thanks for posting
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:58 PM   #49
Politically Incorrect

Skip Bayless

Just ****ing with ya's!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:08 PM   #50
I’m a Mahomo!

A lot of dumbasses out there....

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:17 PM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
For as bombastic as the show is, I do also enjoy Pat McAfee as well. If nothing else, he's at least a tell-it-like-it-is guy rather than someone who chases headlines.
I agree except for when aaron rodgers comes on
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 03:18 PM   #52
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
If I wasn't a Chiefs fan I'd hate Nick Wright. He has just become insufferable. Of course, he's insufferable in a way I agree with, but still. Dude needs to dial it down a notch and I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Yep. If the Chiefs have a Patriots type run over the next decade, Wright will quickly make the Chiefs a very hated team.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:19 PM   #53
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Skip Bayless

Just ****ing with ya's!
Epic prank sir!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:19 PM   #54
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Simms, Eisen, and Schraeger immediately come to mind
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #55
pie is never free

^ He's absolutely correct, its gonna be a nonstop Brady blowjob for 2 weeks
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #56
I’m a Mahomo!

Last edited by KChiefs1; 01-25-2021 at 03:51 PM..
Old 01-25-2021, 04:00 PM   #57
Fan since 1997

Simms, Sharpe and Kollman are as good as it gets. I can't stand Stephen A. Smith. The guy is awful at talking football. He doesn't know how to analize a game. Every single time he is out there running his loud mouth it's all about this team has this player and that player and their coaching is better and that's that. There is no in-depth analysis of the game like Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd tend to do. These guys know football and understand the intricacies of the game. Cowherd played QB in high school and Skip has been covering the game since the 80s. Stephen A. on the other hand is straight out trash. He's a basketball writer who worked in Philly a bunch of years. I've known about this fraud way before he became tv famous.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:08 PM   #58
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I haven't actually lived in the KC area since I was a baby, so I basically know nothing about the radio scene except for what I read here.
I don’t live in KC either but the radio app is great for keeping tabs on local sports channels. Great while driving etc.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:09 PM   #59
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Smith is a Grade A douche.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:12 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
I don’t live in KC either but the radio app is great for keeping tabs on local sports channels. Great while driving etc.
You have to be a real masochist to live somewhere else and still seek out KC sports talk.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.