Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-25-2021, 12:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Who are the national media types that ARE solid?

With so much angst about what the national media thought coming into yesterday's game, it got me wondering about which talking heads ARE worth the time. And I'm not talking about people who are generally Chiefs "fans" at some level like Pete Schrager (or obviously Nick Wright) so much as guys who are actually pretty objective and bring something to the conversation.

I see Chris Simms thrown out a lot, and I've enjoyed what I've watched of him. Rich Eisen seems solid. Who else?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:45 PM   #31
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Maybe it痴 because he痴 working with epic dumbshit Skip Bayless, but Shannon Sharpe has become tolerable.
I think Shannon gets genuine pleasure from roasting him lol
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:47 PM   #32
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Nick Wright and Danny Parkins was the golden age of KC sports radio. Danny kept that show really strong after taking over for Nick but then left for your city once he got the opportunity (he was always a die hard Chicago fan).

KC sports radio is just complete ass now. Unwashed ass. Just unbearable.
I haven't actually lived in the KC area since I was a baby, so I basically know nothing about the radio scene except for what I read here.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:54 PM   #33
All about that Paper Boi

I generally like all of the radio, talk show, commentators, etc. They don't bother me much either way. I don't go out of my way to seek them or their opinions out so I don't often get upset by them.

The only ones I don't like are the ones with consistently stupid takes that are so obviously hammed up to drive controversy for clicks/views.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:55 PM   #34
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Chris Simms is the best Football Analyst out there, IMO. He's the whole package. He's smart, he's engaging and he tells it like it is. I'm a big fan.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:57 PM   #35
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
With so much angst about what the national media thought coming into yesterday's game, it got me wondering about which talking heads ARE worth the time. And I'm not talking about people who are generally Chiefs "fans" at some level like Pete Schrager (or obviously Nick Wright) so much as guys who are actually pretty objective and bring something to the conversation.

I see Chris Simms thrown out a lot, and I've enjoyed what I've watched of him. Rich Eisen seems solid. Who else?
I like Dan Orlovsky, Marcus Spears, Ryan Clark on ESPN. Boomer on CBS has always been pretty spot on, while Phil Simms seems to have a bone to pick with the Chiefs(maybe to offset his son). Jimmy Johnson on FOX is about the only one whose opinion I trust on their show. Terry Bradshaw is a moron. Howie Long still hates the Chiefs. Tony is Tony being Tony.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:59 PM   #36
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
If I wasn't a Chiefs fan I'd hate Nick Wright. He has just become insufferable. Of course, he's insufferable in a way I agree with, but still. Dude needs to dial it down a notch and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

My favorite is probably McAfee. Even though he played for the Colts, he seems like a great guy, is informed and entertaining, and has great takes and great stories.

Simms is very good. I like Eisen as well. Like someone else said, Skip is such a complete tool that he makes Sharpe look brilliant, but he's still Sharpe.
Pat McAfee is fantastic...his show on YouTube is must watch when I can. Eisen is pretty good too. I can't stand any show with Skip Worthless.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:00 PM   #37
I知 a Mahomo!

Old 01-25-2021, 02:01 PM   #38
I知 a Mahomo!

Old 01-25-2021, 02:02 PM   #39
I知 a Mahomo!

Old 01-25-2021, 02:02 PM   #40
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Chris Simms is the best Football Analyst out there, IMO. He's the whole package. He's smart, he's engaging and he tells it like it is. I'm a big fan.
It's really remarkable considering who his dad is.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #41
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I like Dan Orlovsky, Marcus Spears, Ryan Clark on ESPN. Boomer on CBS has always been pretty spot on, while Phil Simms seems to have a bone to pick with the Chiefs(maybe to offset his son). Jimmy Johnson on FOX is about the only one whose opinion I trust on their show. Terry Bradshaw is a moron. Howie Long still hates the Chiefs. Tony is Tony being Tony.
Ryan Clark really earned some respect from me this year. He was consistently honest about the Steelers being frauds and the Chiefs being elite.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #42
I知 a Mahomo!

Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:06 PM   #43
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Brett Kollmann
Lulz
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #44
I知 a Mahomo!

Old 01-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Nick Wright and Danny Parkins was the golden age of KC sports radio. Danny kept that show really strong after taking over for Nick but then left for your city once he got the opportunity (he was always a die hard Chicago fan).

KC sports radio is just complete ass now. Unwashed ass. Just unbearable.
Cody Tapp is pretty good.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.