Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-24-2021, 09:40 PM  
Banned

Good game Chiefs fans

The Chiefs are just the better team. By a lot.

No if’s, ands, or butts about it.

We could have played that game 3 times and the Chiefs would win all 3.

Bills need to steal whatever secret sauce the Raiders have.

Good luck against the Bucs!
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-25-2021, 12:17 AM   #76
Veteran

kudos for coming back....that takes a lot of balls
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-25-2021, 12:21 AM   #77
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
Exactly I'm disgusted actually with the people in this thread giving kudo's to this troll. He's a bitch and **** him. On to the newest trolls. Bills fans have been the worst.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
cp used to be a macho place where savage men wrassled shirtless and hurled insults like kegs

this thread is pure sadness
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 12:30 AM   #78
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
First, bartender is cutting you off. Again.

Second, losing a game like that sucks deeply for a fan of a franchise that perpetually loses games like that. There is no chance 99.9% of people on CP would have had the backbone to come back and eat crow as he did.

It's great to be the champs (or more accurately, fans of the champs) but we can do it with humility and respect for those teams not as fortunate as we are.

Your insecurity smacks of an early 2000s Patriots fan and it's not a good look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
No shit, how many times have we endured a humiliating playoff loss as fans? Its so many I cant tell you off the top of my head.

Trolls are fair game. But in this thread, with this poster, uncalled for.
Meh.... yeah, I've personally endured a few heartbreaking losses.... I've also never once spent weeks posting on an opposing teams' site prior to that heartbreaking loss, trolling for attention and to stir shit.

Thus, I've never had to create one of these posts with a backhanded "Raiders' secret formula" post along with "oh yeah by the way, that punch that was uncalled for".

I get your point... ask yourself if your mouth has ever written a check your ass can't cash, throw stones in a glass house and so forth..... but, if you shit in someone's living room for weeks, a simple "my bad" might not do it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:38 AM   #79
I'll be back.

Your humility is refreshing, but expected.

We just snipped your balls off.

The next time you come around these parts, watch your mouth or we'll take the rest of your mahhood.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:44 AM   #80
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Your humility is refreshing, but expected.

We just snipped your balls off.

The next time you come around these parts, watch your mouth or we'll take the rest of your mahhood.
Heh... good way to put it.

Maybe try being humble beforehand.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:51 AM   #81
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Props for coming back and taking your medicine.

More respect for that than some of the cheap shots your team was taking at the end of the game.

And yes, that was a cheap shot Jones took. We were lucky that the refs didn't see that.
What Jones did was absolutely wrong, and stupid, and we're damn lucky the refs somehow didn't see it... but I'm not gonna lie, I laughed my ASS off anyway
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:57 AM   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Meh.... yeah, I've personally endured a few heartbreaking losses.... I've also never once spent weeks posting on an opposing teams' site prior to that heartbreaking loss, trolling for attention and to stir shit.

Thus, I've never had to create one of these posts with a backhanded "Raiders' secret formula" post along with "oh yeah by the way, that punch that was uncalled for".

I get your point... ask yourself if your mouth has ever written a check your ass can't cash, throw stones in a glass house and so forth..... but, if you shit in someone's living room for weeks, a simple "my bad" might not do it.
I never trolled. I just talked football.

You have serious reading comprehension issues and constantly take what people say out of context, so i'm not surprised that you took this thread which 90% of people thanked me for, as an insult somehow. Get help.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:59 AM   #83
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Respect for coming back and being civil. Usually opposing fans don't return or if they do they act like petulant children.
From everything I heard, Chiefs fans were super cool to the Bills fans that went to the game.

Those poor Bills fans, flying halfway across the country to see the team get their ass kicked.

*shivers*
Old 01-25-2021, 11:04 AM   #84
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
From everything I heard, Chiefs fans were super cool to the Bills fans that went to the game.

Those poor Bills fans, flying halfway across the country to see the team get their ass kicked.

*shivers*
Not to mention that tickets to the game were going for like $1000 each. That's a lot of money and effort to put toward a game that looked over by halftime.

But that's sports. You can't enjoy the glory without the heartache.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:06 AM   #85
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not to mention that tickets to the game were going for like $1000 each. That's a lot of money and effort to put toward a game that looked over by halftime.

But that's sports. You can't enjoy the glory without the heartache.
True.

I know a lot of things change in the course of an off-season, and some team always comes out of no-where, but as it stands now I'd expect it to be Bills/Chiefs all over again in the AFC Championship game next year.

Hopefully the Bills can add some pieces that reduce the ass-kicking potential.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:08 AM   #86
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Click on User CP. If you want to see your thumbs go to helpful answers in the User CP menu.

I'm guessing you have a fair chunk of negs.

****tarded ass Move by Jones. I hope they don't suspend him for the Bowl. Probably fined at the very least. ****ing dumb.
I still think it looks like the OL through a punch to his side there.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:09 AM   #87
Kind of a mod

Quote:
True.

I know a lot of things change in the course of an off-season, and some team always comes out of no-where, but as it stands now I'd expect it to be Bills/Chiefs all over again in the AFC Championship game next year.

It's certainly hard to imagine who else there might be. Chargers could be good if they can get a team around Herbert, but they're going to have to get past the Chiefs before they matter to the Bills. Browns are trending up. The Ravens don't seem to know how to win in the postseason when the good teams show up.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:10 AM   #88
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
True.

The QB is by far the most important position on the field. Lots of things will probably change for both teams but Patrick Mahomes will still be Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen will still be Allen, with a lot of playoff experience now.

The Bills are going to be a tough out as long as Allen is still there.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:11 AM   #89
Choco Favre

Quote:
True.

You guys just need another receiving weapon, a running back, a corner, 2 pass rushers and a good coverage linebacker and you might be right there.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:12 AM   #90
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

*shivers*
Tried to tell you we're generally good people that don't respond kindly to being invaded.

I'll tell you this:

For everything I said about you being "just like" all the others that came before you, I was wrong

The fact you're here now says you're not like them at all.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.