Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-24-2021, 12:00 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Bills @ Chiefs AFC CHAMPIONSHIP REVENGE FOR 1993 GAME THREAD****

In 1993 the Chiefs went into Buffalo and we watched helplessly as our favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, dropped passes and got concussed and allowed counter trey barbarians to rape our women and pillage our BBQ establishments until nothing was left for us but a bunch of game manager bullshit for literal decades and we never got that close to the Super Bowl ever again until PATRICK ****ING MAHOMES came to town and now he's here and now the stupid Bills are here and BABY it is time for some mother ****ING...

THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

THAT'S WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US

AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET BACK
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:03 AM   #16
Has a particular set of skills

If Montana doesn’t get the concussion, we win the Super Bowl that year. Payback is due.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:04 AM   #17
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**** yeah
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:04 AM   #18
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Not really, I started hitting refresh at the stroke of midnight, and it took 6 times before I saw it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:05 AM   #19
Supporter

In for the win.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:05 AM   #20
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
For moment I thought you were going to post the GDT at 12:01 AM to make sure the time was synced
That would be bad juju

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...php?p=14733208
Old 01-24-2021, 12:06 AM   #21
Shaken. Not stirred.

Buck Fuffalo
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:06 AM   #22
Would an idiot do that?

Weren't you like 5 in Jan '94?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:07 AM   #23
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It was the worst 10 seconds of my life.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:07 AM   #24
SuperBowl or bust

Mahomes 328 yards
4 TDs 1 int.
53 yards rushing

CEH 79 rushing 64 receiving

Hill 123 yards 3 TDs.
Kelce 113 yards 1 TD.

Sorensen, Sneed and Matheu all get picks.

Clark has his best game of the year with 3 tackles for loss and a sack to seal the win.

Jones bars 3 passes and gets 2 sacks.

Chiefs win 31-17
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:07 AM   #25
I'll be back.

I know not everyone agrees.

But the first AFC Championship was for Lamar.

And to me, this one is for Carl.

And I hope he's there.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:08 AM   #26
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Weren't you like 5 in Jan '94?
I was 12 and it was the very first time I took a gut punch over my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs.

In fact, my bitch sister ate the slice of pizza I was saving for my victory dance - she ate it when we were down 20-13 and THAT was the reason reason we lost.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:08 AM   #27
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:

And I hope he's there.
Why Carl? Who gives a shit about him?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:08 AM   #28
Kind of a mod

We got this. Not even nervous.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:08 AM   #29
In Mahomes I trust!

Excellent job Clay! Let's win this and send them home! Geaux CHIEFS!
#RUNITBACK
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:08 AM   #30
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:

And I hope he's there.
I think they gave him a ring.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.