Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-21-2021, 06:51 PM  
Life is changing..

Wait, Bugeater is a mod now?

Congrats.

How does one become a CP mod anyway? Can I take over Tim Bones spot if we win the Super Bowl?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:17 AM   #121
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
That’s good! I saw you for 30 minutes last summer and I think you smoked one every 5 minutes. Take things one at a time

Yeah, I do that when I don't know what to do with my hands.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:17 AM   #122
Reset

Ok I gotta get ready for some day drinking. Tell that n00b Bugeater to wake up and start moderating. He’s got the morning shift during orientation.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:24 AM   #123
mod-ish

Quote:
Good morning Bowser! Hey, go drop a deuce in the mod bathroom, I mean really blow it up. And make that n00b Bugeater clean it up again.

BTW I can’t even get drunk on that stuff. I usually drink glenlivet or mcallan if I drink extras.
Do you, like, have a camera in the mod lounge or something? Bugs has a nice little present waiting for him when he gets back from his n00b mod beer run.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:59 AM   #124
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Sure, why not?

007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:00 AM   #125
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Sucks I couldn't participate in this thread last night, and upon reading it just now, I feel a little Nostalgia from the glory days of CP late nights.

Unfortunately, you've all gotten insanely old and are just not on your A games. Very sad, but true.

Still love you guys.

You shut your whore mouth
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:35 AM   #126
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
You shut your whore mouth
All apologies.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 02:41 PM   #127
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Do you, like, have a camera in the mod lounge or something? Bugs has a nice little present waiting for him when he gets back from his n00b mod beer run.
Yeah, and you guys locking me in there with it for 6 hours was pure hilarity.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 03:13 PM   #128
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
All apologies.
One of my favorite songs of all time!!!!

Well played!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 05:52 PM   #129
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Reason: You stoopid n00b, he can read deleted posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think the Salted Caramel Crown is by far my favorite. Not even a Crown fan (too many bad drunken memories), but that stuff is amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Vanilla Crown. Room temperature..
And I feel marvelous this morning.
The Salted Caramel is great, but vanilla + root beer might be better.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:00 PM   #130
Supporter

That sucks. Shiteater is one of the biggest douchebags on CP. Worst mod choice ever.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 07:07 PM   #131
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
That sucks. Shiteater is one of the biggest douchebags on CP. Worst mod choice ever.
That's actually a ringing endorsement coming from you. Thank you for your support.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 07:16 PM   #132
legend

Quote:
I hate that we support the same sports teams.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:52 PM   #133
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Do you really believe that shit you have in your sig?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:56 PM   #134
Reset

Quote:
Damn I thought Donger was the only guy that n00b didn’t like or have issues with.

BTW.. who the **** is this guy?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 08:04 PM   #135
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Damn I thought Donger was the only guy that n00b didn’t like or have issues with.

BTW.. who the **** is this guy?
I preferred the old Donger who hung out in the Lounge and fought with Skip and Frankie more than the more recent political Donger, but he's still ok with me.

As far as jjjerkoff, I'm not sure what's behind his butthurt with me to be honest.