Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-20-2021, 08:55 AM  
Supporter

How ****ed am I?

Computer was acting laggy when I plugged it into my docking station so I shut it down. When I restarted it This is what I’ve been looking at for 45 minutes.

How ****ed am I?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 01:17 PM   #16
MVP

run disk check

To run the check disk utility from Computer (My Computer), follow these steps:

Boot into Windows 10
Double-click on Computer (My Computer) to open it
Select the drive you want to run a check on, e.g. C:\
Right-click on the drive
Click Properties
Go to the Tools tab
Select Check, at the Error checking section
If you receive the following message, click Scan drive to begin the scan:
You don't need to scan this drive We haven't found any errors on this drive. You can still scan the drive for errors if you want. Scan Drive
You can keep using the drive during the scan. If errors are found, you can decide if you want to fix them. Depending on the results of this scan, the utility will report the results:
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2021, 01:24 PM   #17
Ain't no relax!

Take this opportunity to make a complete backup of your system. Get an external drive that has more free space than your system drive, plug it in, and do a full backup using Windows Backup and Restore.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 01:48 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I would try to run a full diagnostic, using a boot disk like crazykirk mentioned and at least back everything up. You don't want to lose any data.
Everything I have is on dropbox or OneDrive.

If I shell one out I’ll just have to reinstall:
Quickbooks
Word and Excel from office 360
Maybe my scanner drivers.
Link Dropbox and One Drove.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 03:47 PM   #19
Veteran

start an admin command prompt or power shell...

chkdsk /f/r

this will run a full surface check of the drive...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 07:16 PM
Sorry
This message has been deleted by Sorry.
Old 01-21-2021, 04:40 PM   #20
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR COMPUTER??????

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2021, 04:43 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR COMPUTER??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So I guess all is well that ends well?

It ran on that screen for 4 hours. I forced it to shut down and upon restart appears to be working properly.

Maybe I just delayed the ****ing?

Who knows.

Thanks for the help guys.
Old 01-21-2021, 04:48 PM   #22
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Well, don't I feel like a ****ing asshole.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2021, 05:01 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
You just wanted to see me get mad and blow holes in it with $1 rounds, didn't you?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 05:01 PM   #24
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Yes?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 05:01 PM   #25
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Feel like?

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 05:16 PM   #26
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
You just wanted to see me get mad and blow holes in it with $1 rounds, didn't you?
Heh. I actually did that once - not dollar rounds, but 30.06 from an M1 Garand.

My wife had a laptop that died a month after the warranty expired. Took it out to the range. The first shot got the battery, which started burning. After that, each shot blew it into more and more flaming chunks.

It was very cathartic.
Old 01-21-2021, 05:17 PM   #27
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Feel like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Yes?
Old 01-21-2021, 09:28 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Yes?
Quote:
Feel like?

Holy shit you guys are brutal.

Quote:
Heh. I actually did that once - not dollar rounds, but 30.06 from an M1 Garand.

My wife had a laptop that died a month after the warranty expired. Took it out to the range. The first shot got the battery, which started burning. After that, each shot blew it into more and more flaming chunks.

It was very cathartic.
I did it with 223 once. Same deal, less the fire. I think my battery was all dead, not just mostly dead.