Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-02-2021, 11:48 AM  
Supporter

2021 General Fitness thread

How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:25 AM   #91
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
No, I'm smarter than that. Cmon man.

For 3 weeks up to the test I go back to 1x weekly injection on Monday morning. I only have to get bloods twice a year and it's easier this way, believe me...it avoids lots of questions. Blood draw is always Monday before the shot. This has been the consistent rhythm for the last 3 years. That one test is the only outlier. The only thing I can think of is absorbtion rate in delt vs glute or quad. I read somewhere that delts absorb markedly slower than glute, ao maybe that was it.
Wait, your bloodwork from a single weekly shot of 200mg, bloods taken during the extreme trough is 1100ng/dl? And your doc is good with this? Is this a urologist/endo or a clinic? Those kinda numbers should be around 48hrs post injection when serum level is peaked, not 6.5 or so days later. Have you ever had bloods taken pre-inject about 4 weeks after your 3/week protocol? I'm genuinely interested to see a complete CMP + total test/free test/estradiol on that.

edit: are you taking any anti estrogen or aromatase inhibitors?
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-12-2021, 09:15 AM   #92
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Ive got compression socks, tried several orthotics, and ice it. My biggest problem is my job. 8 hours a day of waking or standing on concrete for the most part. Also i kept running a mile for several months when it flared up because gyms were closed for covid and it was the only real exercise i was getting.
Do you have a shoe requirement for work or can you wear whatever you want?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:48 PM   #93
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo64 View Post
I have a friend who tried DDP yoga and really liked it, increased flexibility and lost weight. Former Pro Rassler Diamond Dallas Page supposedly created it. I keep saying I'm going to try it but I'm too lazy right now. Their program is isn't free though.
I started DDPY and was enjoying it until I sprained my MCL (working around the yard) so bad that the docs thought that I tore it.

I should probably give it another try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
**** Plantar Fasciitis.

When I was still trying to play ball, I'd tape it like this. There are some different kinds of tapes these days that I know nothing about, and different strategies, but this definitely helped me. Just make sure to wash and dry your foot first and put your sock on while you're sitting down before you move. It takes a minute, especially when you haven't done it too many times, and nothing is more irritating than starting over.

I've done some myofascial release. Meh

Cold packs will help if you fire it up and it is hurting, but at that point the damage is done.

There are lots of stretching. It is certainly worthwhile.

I did orthotics for awhile, and they were so hard, when I'd stand on concrete (which I do) they'd just inflame it because there was no cushion. Maybe you can come up with better options. So I'm better off just getting some really good support shoes which have some cushion. I've gotten along with brooks and Salamon, but everybody's foot is different.

I tried these arch support things that went around my foot, it just shifted around and hurt really bad.

Plantar Fasciitis is the devil.
Yes, it is. That's another thing I've been dealing with.

Anyway, I was doing pretty good fitness-wise until a few years ago. Then chemo kicked my ass, then I dislocated my wrist along with shattering it and breaking my arm ... then the MCL ....

I'm on a team (of 4) doing "Run The Year" again and at the moment my miles are walking miles, but I'm knocking them out. Plus, I've been focusing at some strengthening and stability stuff. I haven't started lifting again - but it's in the plan.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:43 PM   #94
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

After seeing some of you mention Hoka shoes I picked up a pair of Bondi 7s today. I’m a Brooks Ghost diehard for road shoes and I’ll stay that way but the Hokas were outrageously comfortable during try out. I’m looking forward to taking them on the road tomorrow.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:36 PM   #95
Inmem 2.0

For mine I brought a foam roller and tennis ball to work. I'd just run my foot over both for expended periods of time during the day. Helped alot
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:22 PM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Thats exactly what I do. My shbg and estradiol are fine, so he lets the super high ride. You shouldnt ever require an anti-e or aromatase inhibitor on trt. Those dumb ‘wellness’ clinics do and it drives me nuts.
What test do you run? Mine is a Cyp/Prop 200/5.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:55 AM   #97
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
After seeing some of you mention Hoka shoes I picked up a pair of Bondi 7s today. I’m a Brooks Ghost diehard for road shoes and I’ll stay that way but the Hokas were outrageously comfortable during try out. I’m looking forward to taking them on the road tomorrow.
Haven't tried the Bondi yet but they are extremely popular so I'm sure you wont be disappointed.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:26 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Do you have a shoe requirement for work or can you wear whatever you want?
required safety toe, supposed to be over the ankle. Currently using new balance safety toe boots. Also it has to be composite. I work at a datacenter and we have to clear metal detector security 10 times or more a day.

Last edited by Dunerdr; 01-14-2021 at 01:35 PM..
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:30 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
**** Plantar Fasciitis.

When I was still trying to play ball, I'd tape it like this. There are some different kinds of tapes these days that I know nothing about, and different strategies, but this definitely helped me. Just make sure to wash and dry your foot first and put your sock on while you're sitting down before you move. It takes a minute, especially when you haven't done it too many times, and nothing is more irritating than starting over.

I've done some myofascial release. Meh

Cold packs will help if you fire it up and it is hurting, but at that point the damage is done.

There are lots of stretching. It is certainly worthwhile.

I did orthotics for awhile, and they were so hard, when I'd stand on concrete (which I do) they'd just inflame it because there was no cushion. Maybe you can come up with better options. So I'm better off just getting some really good support shoes which have some cushion. I've gotten along with brooks and Salamon, but everybody's foot is different.

I tried these arch support things that went around my foot, it just shifted around and hurt really bad.

Plantar Fasciitis is the devil.
Somehow i missed this before. I'll try the taping. I've tried 6-7 different insoles that are supposed to be good for it. My best luck was with footprint kingfoam insoles the 7mm ones. They dont have arch support but absorb shock. I feel like it really helped strengthen my ankles and foot by not leaning on the arch while standing, and it takes some initial shock from each step off the heel. I'd say im about 80% better now. I'm really ready to get back running, swimming sucks lol.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:45 PM   #100
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
So nobody has a decent yoga routine for rookies?

I did this one. It wasn't bad. Supposedly specialized for dudes at a desk.

EDIT: I skipped the myofascial release portion.
Have you looked in to Bulldog Yoga? Online yoga classes you view at your own pace and time. Heard about it on the radio today. 30 day free trial.

https://bulldogonline.com/
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:56 PM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Have you looked in to Bulldog Yoga? Online yoga classes you view at your own pace and time. Heard about it on the radio today. 30 day free trial.

https://bulldogonline.com/
So do I get videos of Paltrow doing it?

I'll probably give it a look. I was looking for, you know, free, but it might be worth it depending on price.

Thanks man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 10:08 AM   #102
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
What test do you run? Mine is a Cyp/Prop 200/5.
Cyp 200mg/ml. Brand varies month to month, it's been a rotation of Pfizer, Hikma and Perrigo. For my blasts I just up it from 100mg e4d to 200 e4d and add in 200mg of bayer primo 200mg e4d. I handle primo and masteron very well in low doses, SHBG and estradiol shift to the higher end of the limit and lipids don't get all out of whack. I've never been one of those guys that run stupid dosages of anything.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-15-2021, 10:35 AM   #103
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
So do I get videos of Paltrow doing it?

I'll probably give it a look. I was looking for, you know, free, but it might be worth it depending on price.

Thanks man.
If you get the Gwyneth shots you need to hook a brother up! Yeah I hear you on the subscription thing. Maybe the 30 day free trial will teach you all you need to know then you can bail.
Old 01-15-2021, 10:36 AM   #104
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Haven't tried the Bondi yet but they are extremely popular so I'm sure you wont be disappointed.
They are like walking on air. The sole is so thick it looks kind of ridiculous though.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:50 PM   #105
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Wait, your bloodwork from a single weekly shot of 200mg, bloods taken during the extreme trough is 1100ng/dl? And your doc is good with this? Is this a urologist/endo or a clinic? Those kinda numbers should be around 48hrs post injection when serum level is peaked, not 6.5 or so days later. Have you ever had bloods taken pre-inject about 4 weeks after your 3/week protocol? I'm genuinely interested to see a complete CMP + total test/free test/estradiol on that.

edit: are you taking any anti estrogen or aromatase inhibitors?
Yes, as i said, this was an anomaly for some reason. Normally at the same timeframe it's high 700 trough.

Generic cyp...usually watson.

I take no AIs...no need. I have a script for adex that I get filled, but I dont really need it. E2 sits in the 30s usually. I seem to be an over responder to adex since even. 25mg crashes me down to single digit E2.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.