Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2021, 11:48 AM  
Supporter

2021 General Fitness thread

How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:32 PM   #76
Veteran

That would explain the high-ish total T reading. 3x a week is a lot for cyp/enth. Your probably gettin bloods drawn when it peaks. I go every 3rd/4th day and its always between 1000-1200.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-11-2021, 05:37 PM   #77
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
What Hoka's are you running in right now? And how do you like them?
Clifton's, been wearing them for a couple years now. Love them but they take a minute to get used to.

You can get a ton of miles out of them as well.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:47 PM   #78
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

I’m training to hike one of the Grand Canyon trails this year. Never done it. I’m just beginning, hiking local trails around here. The weather is perfect for it right now.

I’m lifting at the gym on a four day program right now. I use the Jefit app and every couple of months I’ll select a new routine from the hundreds they have. That keeps it fresh for me and surprises the muscle. They have interval training routines now, thinking of trying one of those next.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 05:55 PM   #79
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
That would explain the high-ish total T reading. 3x a week is a lot for cyp/enth. Your probably gettin bloods drawn when it peaks. I go every 3rd/4th day and its always between 1000-1200.
I pin twice a week and always get blood drawn on the day I pin in the morning. Get blood drawn then pin right after.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:59 PM   #80
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I pin twice a week and always get blood drawn on the day I pin in the morning. Get blood drawn then pin right after.
Thats exactly what I do. My shbg and estradiol are fine, so he lets the super high ride. You shouldnt ever require an anti-e or aromatase inhibitor on trt. Those dumb ‘wellness’ clinics do and it drives me nuts.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-11-2021, 06:40 PM   #81
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Another question I met to ask I've been struggling hitting my water intake. Bought some Mio sp? Wanted enhancer. Is there any downside to that stuff? Makes the water taste ****ing delicious.
Tom Brady actually has a Mio type brand that I use. It's a little expensive but well worth it. I trust his brand more than I do Mio... Guy takes care of his body like it's a religion.

https://tb12sports.com/shop/products...s-variety-pack
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:13 PM   #82
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
No, I'm smarter than that. Cmon man.

For 3 weeks up to the test I go back to 1x weekly injection on Monday morning. I only have to get bloods twice a year and it's easier this way, believe me...it avoids lots of questions. Blood draw is always Monday before the shot. This has been the consistent rhythm for the last 3 years. That one test is the only outlier. The only thing I can think of is absorbtion rate in delt vs glute or quad. I read somewhere that delts absorb markedly slower than glute, ao maybe that was it.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:47 PM   #83
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’ve done the p90x yoga years ago.

I can’t do an hour and a half. I’m looking at 20-30 min.
That’s no shit. I used to do the P90x routine but no way I am doing 90 minutes of yoga. Bored after 15 minutes of it.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:12 PM   #84
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Shin splints are the ****ing devil.

THIS
Purchased a couple last week and finally got back to it today.

I think they did help some, but could probably use a couple weeks off at some point to completely heal and reset. After the biggest asshole of a hill today, I started feeling it in my hamstrings some (and never do), so I was probably pushing it a bit more without realizing it, given less (but still some) pain.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:16 PM   #85
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Purchased a couple last week and finally got back to it today.

I think they did help some, but could probably use a couple weeks off at some point to completely heal and reset. After the biggest asshole of a hill today, I started feeling it in my hamstrings some (and never do), so I was probably pushing it a bit more without realizing it, given less (but still some) pain.
Glad they helped.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:40 PM   #86
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Another question I met to ask I've been struggling hitting my water intake. Bought some Mio sp? Wanted enhancer. Is there any downside to that stuff? Makes the water taste ****ing delicious.
Try Hint water. Great flavors, no artificial ingredients.

If you want protein water, Protein 2o is solid.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:41 AM   #87
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Try Hint water. Great flavors, no artificial ingredients.

If you want protein water, Protein 2o is solid.
I'll check it out. I got some great value blue berry it tastes really ****ing good.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:43 AM   #88
Don't Be A Dick

Im fat, got a broken spine, survive heart surgery, cancer, thyroid removal and turns out I had no testerotne left in my tank.

Ain't a ****ing think stopping me.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:42 AM   #89
Supporter

Jesus J. I didn’t know about the spine. WTF a you do?

PS glad to see you around my man.
Old 01-12-2021, 07:01 AM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
PF sucks and there's really no good cure besides rest. Some things can help, like orthotics and stretching, but you have to rest it. Try some strassburg socks - those helped me.
Ive got compression socks, tried several orthotics, and ice it. My biggest problem is my job. 8 hours a day of waking or standing on concrete for the most part. Also i kept running a mile for several months when it flared up because gyms were closed for covid and it was the only real exercise i was getting.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.