Alijah Vera-Tucker, T/G, USC
Liam Eichenberg, T, Notre Dame
Jalen Mayfield, T, Michigan
Samuel Cosmi, T, Texas

DE:

Azeez Ojulari, Georgia
Jaelan Phillips, Miami
Jayson Oweh, Penn St.

Last edited by staylor26; 02-19-2021 at 12:35 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2021, 12:33 PM   #151
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep.

The worst part is that the Chiefs can go after any remaining signing bonus and get it back (unless he chooses to fight it) but from what I've read about other cases, that recovered money is just cash, it doesn't give us any cap relief. It's already spent, so to speak.
Well ****. Never mind then.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2021, 01:57 PM   #152
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Losing Schwartz will actually cost us money. The dead cap hit is almost double the savings.

I finally looked up his deal. He has a year left on his contract, with a $6M base, $3.75M prorated portion of his bonus left, and a $250k roster bonus.

So they’d be on the hook for what’s left of his bonus proration (3.75M), but what else are you projecting?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2021, 03:25 PM   #153
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I finally looked up his deal. He has a year left on his contract, with a $6M base, $3.75M prorated portion of his bonus left, and a $250k roster bonus.

So they’d be on the hook for what’s left of his bonus proration (3.75M), but what else are you projecting?
Interesting. Those numbers on Spotrac have changed since the season ended. Somehow the opt-out year must have had a weird affect.

You are right though, the dead cap is only $3.75M. That being said, his salary is only $5M, so not saving all that much.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:03 AM   #154
In Search of a Life

Updated to add Eichenberg and Mayfield after Fisher’s injury.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 09:42 AM   #155
Starter

Just watching casual football games Moore seems more talented than Bateman.

But I also thought Dexter McCluster looked good in college.
BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:11 PM   #156
In Search of a Life

Take the Toney kid from Florida. Holy Shit.

There's your number 2 WR across from Tyreek.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:25 PM   #157
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Yeah, Toney would be excellent in this offense. He's my #2 choice after Terrance Marshall Jr.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:40 PM   #158
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

He's perfect for this team/offense, but I feel he's rising up boards and will be gone before #32.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 01-27-2021, 02:01 PM   #159
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
He's perfect for this team/offense, but I feel he's rising up boards and will be gone before #32.
I could see that. He's a great prospect.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:26 PM   #160
Fan since 1997

I know OL is the immediate need but it would be nice to get a guy like Carlos Basham. He could very well be Frank Clark's replacement. Dude is a beast.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:11 PM   #161
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
I know OL is the immediate need but it would be nice to get a guy like Carlos Basham. He could very well be Frank Clark's replacement. Dude is a beast.
Replacement?

The Chiefs need a guy opposite of Clark, not his replacement.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:23 PM   #162
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Replacement?

The Chiefs need a guy opposite of Clark, not his replacement.
Yes this. A duo is needed.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:16 PM   #163
In Search of a Life

Jaelan Phillips and Clark with Jones and Wharton inside next year on passing downs?

With this secondary?

And Willie Gay in year 2?

Yea I’m praying that no combine keeps Phillips in our range. He could have the kind of impact that puts us back in the SB next year.
Old 01-28-2021, 12:14 PM   #164
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Jaelan Phillips and Clark with Jones and Wharton inside next year on passing downs?

With this secondary?

And Willie Gay in year 2?

Yea I’m praying that no combine keeps Phillips in our range. He could have the kind of impact that puts us back in the SB next year.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:22 AM   #165
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

The Chiefs can recoup the 3.75m if he retires and have 0 dead cap.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.