Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2020, 03:10 PM  
In Search of a Life

Staylor26’s Holiday Mock (All rounds)

* Chiefs receive a 3rd round comp pick in 2021 and 2022 after Bieniemy gets a HC job

* Chiefs get a 4th round comp pick for Kendall Fuller

* Chiefs get a 5th round comp pick for Emmanuel Ogbah

1. Azeez Ojulari, EDGE, Georgia- The Chiefs take the young pass rusher from Georgia who has a great combination of explosion and ability to bend the edge. Ojulari was one of the best pass rushers in the SEC this year and should be able to start right away opposite of Clark. Biggest need of 2021 IMO.

2. Chazz Surratt, LB, UNC- I promise I’m not just copying kccrow with this pick. I love Surratt and think he’d be a perfect fit to pair with Gay for the foreseeable future. Surratt and Gay both have great size and speed, and they both can get after the QB too. The possibilities for Spag’s blitz packages are endless with these two on the field together.

3. Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma St.- Wallace is an ideal replacement for Watkins at the X. Like Watkins, he has enough speed to be a fit in this offense while offering you a different skill set from Hardman and Hill. This team needs to take a page out of the Steelers draft playbook and take a WR just about every year as long as Mahomes is our QB.

3. Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa- Pass blocking is most important when looking for OL in this offense, and Linderbaum who’s relatively new to playing OL, is already looking like a great pass blocker. Unlike Reiter, I think he can develop into a decent run blocker as well.

4. Jake Ferguson, TE, Wisconsin-Finally they invest in that TE2 spot. Ferguson is like a poor man’s Kelce with his ability after the catch. I think he’s a perfect fit for this offense and would give us somebody who could potentially replace Kelce in the future or at least fill in if Kelce were to get injured at any time in the next few years.

4. Caden Sterns, S, Texas- I think safety is quietly a need going into 2021 I’d like to see the Chiefs have the kind of depth at safety that they currently have at corner. Stern is an upside pick that hasn’t quite lived up to his hype/potential. I trust the staff to get the most out of a pick like this.

5. Khalil Herbert, RB, Virginia Tech- Herbert is a very good all-around 3 down RB with a good combination of size and athleticism. He fits the profile for Chiefs RB’s and would be an upgrade over Williams and Thompson. He can become RB2 in 2022 when the Chiefs eventually lose Damien.

5. Alaric Jackson, OL, Iowa- the Chiefs add another member of the Hawkeyes OL in Jackson. Jackson has started at LT for Iowa, but I think G is his position in the NFL. Andy loves drafting college T’s and converting them to IOL.

6. Jamie Newman, QB, Georgia/Wake Forest- Newman is a guy that was being talked about as a potential 1st round pick at one point. I definitely wasn’t buying that, but he’s worth a shot late as a potential cheap backup option for Mahomes. We’re getting to a point where we should be drafting QB’s every other year maybe turning one into a higher draft pick later on.

Last edited by staylor26; 12-22-2020 at 06:36 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2020, 04:11 PM   #31
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
What do you think of Rashawn Slater from Northwestern? Arrowhead Addict put out a mock draft where we trade out of the 1st and take him at 38. They then double down and take Alex Leatherwood at 53. I think that going T with our first 2 picks would be a mistake. But I wouldn't be opposed to using 1 of those picks

There’s some question whether either is a T at the next level. I could see one but not both...
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:15 PM   #32
pie is never free

I'll need my upcoming draft guide for a better sense of the players chosen, since I don't follow college ball very closely

That said, you've covered all the bases I want to see covered AND in the correct order of importance... love that you've nabbed two O linemen, with one coming in the third, which is where the real value will be
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 09:18 PM   #33
'Tis my eye!

I think the guy I’m honed in on right now is Terrance Marshall. I think he’d be my top choice at 32 if he’s there.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:06 AM   #34
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Linderbaum is staying at Iowa
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:11 AM   #35
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
After the bowl game got canceled on top of missing half a season, I figured some of them would feel like coming back.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:40 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Well that ruined this mock. Guess I’ll have to do a new one soon
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 09:23 AM   #37
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I really wanted him to come out because its the only way a team like the Chiefs will be in a position to take him.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.