Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 11-26-2020, 09:00 PM  
MVP

Thanksgiving Mock (11/26/20)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Offseason

Chiefs extend S T. Mathieu for 2 years and LT E. Fisher for 4 years, reducing their 2021 cap hits.
RFA tender 1st Rd CB C. Ward and Orig. Rd WR B. Pringle
ERFA tender TE N. Keizer and CB A. Brown
Re-sign CB D. Baker, OC D. Kilgore, FB A. Sherman, TE D. Yelder, RB Dar. Williams, and DE T. Charlton to 1-year deals and WR D. Robinson to 3-year deal.
Release RB D. Thompson
Re-sign the scrub squad to reserve/futures deals.
Let walk WR S. Watkins, S D. Sorensen, CB B. Breeland, LB D. Wilson, OC A. Reiter, RT M. Remmers, DE T. Kpassagnon, CB A. Hamilton, TE R. Seals-Jones, S T. Thompson, OG A. Wylie, LB B. Niemann

1. DE Patrick Jones, Pitt (6'5" 265)
2. LB Chazz Surratt, North Carolina (6'3" 235)
3. WR Kadarius Toney, Florida (5'11" 190)
4. DT Cory Durden, Florida State (6'5" 315)
4 (comp). WR Marquez Stephenson, Houston (6'0" 190)
5. OL James Empey, BYU (6'4" 305)
5 (comp). OL Alaric Jackson, Iowa (6'6" 320)
6. FS Brady Breeze, Oregon (6'0" 198)

QB: P. Mahomes, C. Henne
RB: C. Edwards-Helaire, Dam. Williams, Dar. Williams
FB: A. Sherman

WR: T. Hill, M. Hardman, D. Robinson, B. Pringle, K. Toney, M. Stephenson
TE: T. Kelce, N. Keizer, D. Yelder

LT: E. Fisher, M. Rankin
LG: N. Allegretti, A. Jackson
OC: D. Kilgore, J. Empey
RG: L. Duvernay-Tardif, Y. Durant
RT: M. Schwartz, L. Niang

DE: F. Clark, T. Charlton
DT: C. Jones, T. Wharton
DT: D. Nnadi, K. Saunders, C. Durden
DE: P. Jones, M. Danna, T. Ward

SLB: W. Gay, D. Harris
ILB: A. Hitchens
WLB: C. Surratt, D. O'Daniel

CB: C. Ward, L. Sneed, R. Fenton, T. Keyes, D. Baker
S: T. Mathieu, J. Thornhill, A. Watts, R. Clemons, B. Breeze

K: Butker
P: Townsend
LS: Winchester
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:24 PM   #16
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
We’ll see actual height at the combine, but I keep seeing him listed at 6’.

So not technically.
not significantly different. If that’s the best receiver available then by all means, but a Chase Claypool big body type would really be nice.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:35 AM   #17
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
not significantly different. If that’s the best receiver available then by all means, but a Chase Claypool big body type would really be nice.
Terrence Marshall, Jr. is the guy you probably like most at that spot, then. He's a bigger guy, but has the versatility to run routes outside or in the slot.

Finding a bigger guy who can work inside and outside and also run all routes in Reid's system is not easy.

Toney is a titch smaller than Watkins but otherwise very similar to him. I think Watkins was a more refined route-runner in college, which I guess is the difference in their draft slotting.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 07:03 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riflemen View Post
I love Toney but after last Saturday I think we will need to take him in the first round.
I don't know that it's just because of last Saturday. He has had a great year. I started out thinking 5th round and put him in the 4th before bumping him up at the time of this mock. He's had a phenomenal season. I definitely agree he could get first-round consideration. At this point, I'm under the assumption that we'll see 2nd round grades until the underwear Olympics and so forth when his size and speed can be verified.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-23-2020, 12:22 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

How high is Jalon Philips gonna go?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2020, 07:50 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
How high is Jalon Philips gonna go?
Not entirely sure. I saw one mock with him at 30 but most grades in the 2nd-3rd. He's firmly below Patrick Jones IMO but should be above a guy like Oweh. I'd put him somewhere in 2nd round.
Old 12-31-2020, 11:04 AM   #21
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Not entirely sure. I saw one mock with him at 30 but most grades in the 2nd-3rd. He's firmly below Patrick Jones IMO but should be above a guy like Oweh. I'd put him somewhere in 2nd round.

I took him at 32 in my mock. I’m in love with the guy for this system.

He’s smart, he is disciplined, he’s got the physical ability to win a few different ways, he has heavy hands. Just so much to like about him. Especially for KC.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.