Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-21-2020, 05:06 PM  
oxymoron

Disney+: WandaVision

I didn't think I wanted to watch this. Then the trailer premiered last night.

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 01:14 PM   #46
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I lasted about 15 minutes. Just couldn't get past the whole WTF? bit.

Not a big Marvel fan to begin with, though, which I'm sure doesn't help.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 02:05 PM   #47
MVP

Dick Van Dyke was a consultant.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-16-2021, 02:38 PM   #48
Consuming CP souls

Looks absolutely awful
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 02:56 PM   #49
Supporter

I didn't realize that was DVD and Betwitched houses.

I watched a bunch of Nick at Night as a kid, and maybe that's tripping a little nostalgia in there, but I had no trouble continuing to watch. At all. I was quite intrigued where they were heading.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 03:07 PM   #50
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I didn't realize that was DVD and Betwitched houses.
If you have Hulu, you can watch the 2nd episode of the Dick Van Dyke show to see the same exact kitchen, even down to the old tube radio sitting on a shelf, as was shown in the first episode of WandaVision.

The set director did an amazing job of replicating absolutely everything.

Quote:
I watched a bunch of Nick at Night as a kid, and maybe that's tripping a little nostalgia in there, but I had no trouble continuing to watch. At all. I was quite intrigued where they were heading.
Yeah, I think it's going to be very cool, especially considering that a huge portion of the audience watching WV grew up watching classic sitcoms such as Bewitched and Dick Van Dyke.

I'm super excited to see where it goes next.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 03:38 PM   #51
MVP

The first episode was rough to get through for me too. While I appreciate what they were trying to do, I never liked those B&W sitcoms. It was basically an exercise in spotting easter eggs for me. The second episode was better. IMO they would have been better off combining them and starting with a longer pilot. I ran some errands between episodes and almost didn't watch the second one. Glad I did though. otherwise I might not have ever come back to it. Now that walls are bending between realities, I'm much more interested.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-16-2021, 03:41 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I lasted about 15 minutes. Just couldn't get past the whole WTF? bit.

Not a big Marvel fan to begin with, though, which I'm sure doesn't help.
The MCU has had so much success so far, it was only a matter of time before they started branching out into shows that don't resonate with the casual fans. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes because I love the actors and the characters, but the show started out like nails on a chalkboard to me.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-16-2021, 04:06 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
The first episode was rough to get through for me too. While I appreciate what they were trying to do, I never liked those B&W sitcoms. It was basically an exercise in spotting easter eggs for me. The second episode was better. IMO they would have been better off combining them and starting with a longer pilot. I ran some errands between episodes and almost didn't watch the second one. Glad I did though. otherwise I might not have ever come back to it. Now that walls are bending between realities, I'm much more interested.
Really? You didn't get the reality bending out of the first one?

Vision didn't know WTF was going on right after he said he actually is incapable of forgetting anything.

And that whole "stop it stop it stop it" thing was just epically creepy. Same with that Stark toaster commercial.

I mean they went a long way out of their way to make it different.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 04:40 PM   #54
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 05:13 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
If you have Hulu, you can watch the 2nd episode of the Dick Van Dyke show to see the same exact kitchen, even down to the old tube radio sitting on a shelf, as was shown in the first episode of WandaVision.

The set director did an amazing job of replicating absolutely everything.

Yeah, I think it's going to be very cool, especially considering that a huge portion of the audience watching WV grew up watching classic sitcoms such as Bewitched and Dick Van Dyke.

I'm super excited to see where it goes next.
I liked how they even had the separate beds in their bedroom.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 05:53 PM   #56
MVP

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-16-2021, 06:38 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Really? You didn't get the reality bending out of the first one?

Vision didn't know WTF was going on right after he said he actually is incapable of forgetting anything.

And that whole "stop it stop it stop it" thing was just epically creepy. Same with that Stark toaster commercial.

I mean they went a long way out of their way to make it different.

I did, it was just way over powered by the 60's sitcom. I hated those shows. The reality bending in the first episode wasn't enough to compensate for me. The choking scene was great, but 10 seconds compared to 20 minutes.
Old 01-16-2021, 07:01 PM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I did, it was just way over powered by the 60's sitcom. I hated those shows. The reality bending in the first episode wasn't enough to compensate for me. The choking scene was great, but 10 seconds compared to 20 minutes.
I do think this might be a show a lot of younger marvel fans might have some problems getting in to. It’s obviously not the normal slam bang action stuff and anyone younger than 35 won’t have any idea about 50-60s sitcoms
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 08:03 PM   #59
Perpetual Mediocrity

Love the tone of this so far. I hope it doesn't devolve into regular action Marvel fare this season because this looks unique and interesting in a way that most of the MCU's stuff just isn't.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-16-2021, 08:19 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I do think this might be a show a lot of younger marvel fans might have some problems getting in to. It’s obviously not the normal slam bang action stuff and anyone younger than 35 won’t have any idea about 50-60s sitcoms
Heh. I'm close to 50, but as an 80's kid those 60 sitcom reruns sucked. Took away airtime from cartoons, monster movies, kung-fu movies, a-team, airwolf, star trek reruns, battlestar galactica reruns, TNG, etc. I hated Beaver, DVD, Jeannie, etc.