Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-09-2020, 07:00 PM  
Veteran

The Chop is Changing... Barely

I know there was a thread about face paint, headdresses, and Warpaint, but here’s an update on the Chop.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...245608310.html

Quote:

Native Americans will bless the big ceremonial drum like always, and before the drumbeat starts an announcement will be made that incorporating the drum into the game-day experience is a “privilege” and that fans are invited to join as they beat the drum.

The cheerleaders will then do the same chop motion, but with a closed fist instead of open palm. You know, signaling the beating of the drum.

Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:15 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
So now it will look like we’re all jerking off giant cocks?
Look like? Might as well whip it out and go to town
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:37 PM   #47
You Sweetie!

I'm hornay
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 11:53 PM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Plus, they stopped that 1 guy from wearing a headress because some pussy was offended.
Outliers like that lend themselves to sharpen the edge. Outliers, by definition, are to be dismissed thereby removing the edge resulting in a smoother agreement. Art Of The Deal and all that nonsense bears this out (As you know). Which leads us to wonder why you even made your statement at all.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 12:22 AM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Outliers like that lend themselves to sharpen the edge. Outliers, by definition, are to be dismissed thereby removing the edge resulting in a smoother agreement. Art Of The Deal and all that nonsense bears this out (As you know). Which leads us to wonder why you even made your statement at all.
Back in the day we used to really tailgate. Throw the football around, get pumped up for the game. We would paint our faces up, wear our Zubas, some would put on headresses- it was like going to war. It was an event every Sunday. We would chop when DT got a big sack- yell- "gonna beat the hell out of you!" It was rowdy, fun, and the Loudest stadium in the NFL. Heck, even KC Wolf would ride out and stomp some ass. The team fed off the fans energy. Teams hated us and dreaded coming here.

Now, unfortunately, it is just a hollow copy of the original. It is about corporate sponsorship, maximum profit, social justice for convicts and political correctness. Park in your spot, no throwing the football around, patdowns and long lines to get in, wear your mask, stay in your pod, no individuality because it might upset someone from the East coast, chop with a closed hand and apologize for it- then clear out--thanks for coming.

Yes, I miss the good ol' days- it was some of the finest times of my life with my best buds. We have an amazing team now and Mahomes- which still makes it worth going- but it is a watered down event now. So, if some of us old-timers get tired of seeing the Game Day Experience chiseled away by social justice warriors, who probably don't even watch football- this is why.

Next, it wll be the name Chiefs, the logo, Arrowhead being renamed- and a legacy of Chiefs football will be completely erased.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 23 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 06:31 AM   #50
best in the biz

encouraging to do the chop with a closed fist?

what a complete and utter joke this has all become.

it's hardly about football at this point.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 07:40 AM   #51
Veteran

Similar to brc thread focusing on the rules on masks and social distancing, I'm sure there is going to be video of a lot of people not doing it with a closed first and then it will outright banned because people didn't follow the rules.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-10-2020, 08:15 AM   #52
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

As some one with Scandinavian decent, The Viking horn helmets those wear in Minnesota is very offensive to me. I cannot go on with this occurring up there appropriating my heritage.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:30 AM   #53
Veteran

I was once punched by a fist, and I find this offensive
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:42 AM   #54
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

What if you wear the headdress and claim to be Native Indian...I mean...you could...

If a Native Indian wore facepaint and the head dress, how would they handle that? I kinda wanna see it now...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:45 AM   #55
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
The cheerleaders will then do the same chop motion, but with a closed fist instead of open palm. You know, signaling the beating of the drum.
Pat yourselves on the backs, folks. We did it. We've just defeated racism.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:46 AM   #56
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Also our heritages are becoming a mockery. First it is syrup, but everyone looks the other way at this.

As someone with English heritage, I am appalled and very upset.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:56 AM   #57
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
encouraging to do the chop with a closed fist?

what a complete and utter joke this has all become.

it's hardly about football at this point.
just another result of the hovering cancel culture mob.

Much of what is playing out are reactions, based upon fear more than anything.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:57 AM   #58
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
I was once punched by a fist, and I find this offensive
I seriously laughed out loud.....I needed that - thanks!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:34 AM
vonBobo
This message has been deleted by vonBobo.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:34 AM   #59
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I'm just happy that the tens of people who were offended by the chop can finally live the rest of their lives in peace.
cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:44 AM   #60
MVP

Not for nothing, but The Chop is ****ing stupid anyway.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote