Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-09-2019, 10:03 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- Amnorix

Amnorix

Last Activity: 11-25-2019 06:02 PM

Amnorix

Amnorix
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:42 PM   #121
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
In fairness, amnorix took a time out after the "AFC East is not the worst" thread, so he's not avoiding us due to the playoff loss.

I'm still trying to figure out this livesteam thing. I would've sworn for years that he was a Chiefs fan. Did he switch allegiances at some point, or was I missing clues along the way? I don't remember him ever cheating or anything.
Good luck with that, I've known him my entire life and still can't figure him out.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:50 PM   #122
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Good luck with that, I've known him my entire life and still can't figure him out.
From bud light lime to generic cigs from the only time I met him. I agree lol
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:56 PM   #123
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livesteam View Post
Never heard of him.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2020, 02:09 PM   #124
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
From bud light lime to generic cigs from the only time I met him. I agree lol
Zima
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2020, 02:12 PM   #125
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
In fairness, amnorix took a time out after the "AFC East is not the worst" thread, so he's not avoiding us due to the playoff loss.

I'm still trying to figure out this livesteam thing. I would've sworn for years that he was a Chiefs fan. Did he switch allegiances at some point, or was I missing clues along the way? I don't remember him ever cheating or anything.
He was white knighting Bep man, he's back on the Chiefs bandwagon.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #126
Rabbi Goldmann

Fa***t has 43,000 posts on this board. But couldn’t find any time to come by and post Congrats on winning the Super Bowl.

It’s incredible how so many of our reeruned fans fell for his troll act.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:26 PM   #127
Hockey Town

Watch as we never see him again.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:28 PM   #128
Supporter

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:22 PM   #129
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Watch as we never see him again.
It's happening...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 02-06-2020, 12:35 PM   #130
New and Improved

Meh, he rep'd me with congratulations. I'm sure he did with others on here.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:56 PM   #131
The Maintenance Guy

Still kinda chicken shit but whatever. One post congratulating us all as a whole, is all it would have taken to prove Prison Bitch wrong. As it stands, he's right once again.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:05 PM   #132
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Meh, he rep'd me with congratulations. I'm sure he did with others on here.
Yeah, he did the same with me.

We are the champions. We have no feuds with anyone any more (except Elway, and even with Elway we hope he keeps his job forever). We need to start a thread that opens our doors to all of those who are currently reluctant to come forward lest they sully the bright light of our team's greatness with their teams that fell short.

So come on, come all. Let's talk football! We love talking football here at the home of the World Champion Kansas City Chiefs!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:06 PM   #133
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Still kinda chicken shit but whatever. One post congratulating us all as a whole, is all it would have taken to prove Prison Bitch wrong. As it stands, he's right once again.
Can't argue with that. That's about all it ever takes to prove bitch wrong.
I am kinda surprised he hasn't posted.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:20 PM   #134
Consuming CP souls

Dude is a knowmo level sack of shit poster. Good riddance
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 02:20 PM   #135
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Dude is a knowmo level sack of shit poster. Good riddance
Dude...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.