Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2019, 04:34 PM  
In Search of a Life

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2020, 08:10 PM   #121
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I won't say it was bad, but the first hour could have been cut in half, probably could have cut 45 minutes from the whole movie, and the script as a whole was too sappy for my taste. Thought it was a step back from the first WW.
It was definitely a step back from the first movie. It wasn't as bad as the old direct to video sequels from back in the day...but it wasn't far off either. After that first one I wanted to see a movie like this. I think I even mentioned on this board that it would be cool to see a Cold War era Wonder Woman movie. I would have liked a 70's dry thriller rather than an 80's overblown romp though.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2020, 08:49 PM   #122
Most Valuable Villain

How was Kristen Wiig as a villain? From everything I’ve seen....I don’t see her pulling it off.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:39 PM   #123
In Search of a Life

1 out of 5 Stars

I would feel ripped off if I had paid to see this crap at the theatre.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 09:40 PM   #124
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
How was Kristen Wiig as a villain? From everything I’ve seen....I don’t see her pulling it off.
Awkward and annoying.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:42 PM   #125
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
She did OK for what she had to work with. The script and the overall story was weak. The guy from The Mandalorian really hammed it up like Gene Hackman in Superman 2 though. Took what was there and made more out of it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:51 PM   #126
My Mamma Says

Just finished it...Awful... Looking at Gal was the only reason I stayed with it..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2020, 11:30 PM   #127
Settle this once and forever

I'm confused. Wasn't she flying in the first one?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2020, 12:22 AM   #128
Stay positive, don't give up

Just finished it. It was entertaining for the 2nd half the movie. The first one is far superior. This had some good moments but felt this movie could've been better and shorter. Plot was predictable and had some real cheesy moments. I still want a 3rd current day movie but it has to get the magic back. Performance by the actors were fine but should've had better material.

Glad this was streaming.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-26-2020, 12:22 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm confused. Wasn't she flying in the first one?
At the end of the first one she looks like she did
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-26-2020, 06:53 AM   #130
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Ducking awful movie. Four thumbs down. Basically a straight to blockbuster video piece of shit. Highly DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2020, 08:05 AM   #131
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

How did that script get approved? ****ing awful. I feel bad for the great actors that had to work with that crap. Pacing was awful, plot holes were glaring, some scenes were so cheesy I actually felt embarrassed for them for having to act them out.

DC is so bad at making movies I’m actually not looking forward to the Snyder cut of Justice League because instead of just wasting one afternoon of my time it’s going to waste a month of afternoons of my time. I grew up as a comic book collector and nerd so unfortunately for my future self I’m going to force myself to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:05 AM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
How did that script get approved? ****ing awful. I feel bad for the great actors that had to work with that crap. Pacing was awful, plot holes were glaring, some scenes were so cheesy I actually felt embarrassed for them for having to act them out.

DC is so bad at making movies I’m actually not looking forward to the Snyder cut of Justice League because instead of just wasting one afternoon of my time it’s going to waste a month of afternoons of my time. I grew up as a comic book collector and nerd so unfortunately for my future self I’m going to force myself to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last few movies have been much better. This isn't garbage Batman v Superman theatrical cut bad. This was too long imo and a very weak plot. Dane definitely called it.

I wonder if jenkins comes back for a 3rd one? They need a fresh script no Geoff johns involved and a good bad guy too. Also current day to finish it.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:28 AM   #133
error 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
1 out of 5 Stars

I would feel ripped off if I had paid to see this crap at the theatre.
This.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:52 AM   #134
In Search of a Life

The first 25 minutes are god awful. The mall/heist scene is straight out of Superman III. Which is one of the worst superhero movies ever made.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2020, 11:07 AM   #135
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
The first 25 minutes are god awful. The mall/heist scene is straight out of Superman III. Which is one of the worst superhero movies ever made.
Both my kids, one 14, the other 11, walked out of the room and refused to watch any more after that.

Overall, an oddly done movie. Nothing like modern superhero movies.

Though they nailed the 80's pretty damn well, which made for a great nostalgia flick.

Forced to rate it on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a solid 6.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.