Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 12-08-2019, 04:34 PM  
In Search of a Life

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 05:20 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

Personally I think $19.99 is a good price point for these new releases.

Not sure the math works out though for the studios where they could potentially make 300-500 million globally on these big releases.
As of now, the studios are discussing that VOD will be somewhere around $19.99 for a 48 hour period.

But the difference is that in the bigger cities, it's at least $18.99 a ticket with IMAX coming in around $25-30 a ticket, so studios would definitely lose money by going VOD because they won't have multiple tickets per person.

It makes more sense for Disney (Onward & Frozen) and Uni (Invisible Man and The Hunt) to release on Disney+ or VOD because they're at the end of their theatrical runs.

So if WW 2 goes VOD instead of a theatrical, they're basically saying that this movie sucks, which jibes with everything I've heard about it.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:57 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

So if WW 2 goes VOD instead of a theatrical, they're basically saying that this movie sucks, which jibes with everything I've heard about it.
Yea. My thoughts as well.

I guess this means that No Time to Die, Black Widow and Quiet Place II are good?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:07 AM   #33
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

The trailer looks great, this is one I am looking forward to if the Theaters are open this summer. My only worry is that the trailer is better than the actual movie. Even if so you get to look at Gal Gadot for a few hours, could be much worse!
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:35 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
I guess this means that No Time to Die, Black Widow and Quiet Place II are good?
The James Bond series is too high profile to send to VOD. There will always be an audience for the character and since this is Daniel Craig's final outing, the box office is expected to be quite high.

Marvel has such an excellent track record and generally speaking, don't any cash flow issues, so they can sit on this movie indefinitely.

I'd be a little more concerned if I was a producer or studio releasing A Quiet Place II. While it was a low budget film that turned into a bit of a global phenom, it's pretty rare that sequels to those types of movies live up to expectations.

IMO, they'd be smart to wait a full year to release this film in the theaters because even if the theaters chains reopen this summer, people will most likely avoid films of this nature due to the current crisis.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:35 PM   #35
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
The trailer looks great, this is one I am looking forward to if the Theaters are open this summer. My only worry is that the trailer is better than the actual movie. Even if so you get to look at Gal Gadot for a few hours, could be much worse!
If her new outfit was a g-string I would pay to see it, otherwise... meh
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 02:04 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Just bumped to August 14th from early June....
Old 03-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #37
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Good. No way I thought they'd release on VOD
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:56 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Yep. Just read that on imdb.com (probably for the best).
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:39 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Bumped again from August 14th to October 2nd.

Tenet bumped to July 31

Old 06-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #40
I'll be back.

can gal stop doing stupid superhero junk and start doing some avant-garde art films where she gets her tits out?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 12:26 AM   #41
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
can gal stop doing stupid superhero junk and start doing some avant-garde art films where she gets her tits out?
Has a woman super hero actress ever showed the goods before she was cast in a major role? The only one I can think of was Olivia Munn but she was just a part of the X-Men film.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2020, 10:59 AM   #42
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Has a woman super hero actress ever showed the goods before she was cast in a major role? The only one I can think of was Olivia Munn but she was just a part of the X-Men film.
Pretty sure Brie Larson did early in her career?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2020, 03:32 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The supergirl one, Melissa Benoit or whatever did.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2020, 01:11 PM   #44
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
The supergirl one, Melissa Benoit or whatever did.
She's gone further than that, with some of those fappening leak picks from a few years back, but only sicko's would look at those. I've certainly never done anything like that. I wouldn't ever condone such behavior. I mean, I don't even know what it is I'm talking about. Somebody at work told me about it. Or I read it online. Or I had a dream about it.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 01:16 PM   #45
I got Rice cookin in the micro

that might be the worst quality of pictures I thought about jacking off to in awhile. Nice abs on the guy
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.