Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2019, 04:34 PM  
In Search of a Life

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:16 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

I wasn’t a big fan of the first movie, but this trailer looks fun.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:18 AM   #17
Stay positive, don't give up

Wiig is what I questioned as well... hopefully she can pull it off. I liked the trailer, doesn't give away anything plot wise. 2nd trailer I expect way more. Hopefully this will be a good movie atleast.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:58 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Just about my feelings as well. Not getting a good vibe from this one. Kristin Wiig seems like a really odd casting choice for this.
She has talent. She will do fine.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:52 AM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Eh, maybe.

She was in that one with Seth Rogan, I think it was called Knocked Up, where she was just gratingly insufferable. I'm pretty sure that was not the point. At least to the extent that it was. I just hated that movie, even with Rogan being remarkably endearing.

She just has Resting Bitch Face to infinity, maybe it has morphed into Resting Bitch...Bitch.

As a result I haven't seen a hell of a lot with her in it since.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:11 AM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Eh, maybe.

She was in that one with Seth Rogan, I think it was called Knocked Up, where she was just gratingly insufferable. I'm pretty sure that was not the point. At least to the extent that it was. I just hated that movie, even with Rogan being remarkably endearing.

She just has Resting Bitch Face to infinity, maybe it has morphed into Resting Bitch...Bitch.

As a result I haven't seen a hell of a lot with her in it since.
I believe you're confusing Katherine Heigl with Kristin Wiig:

Heigl

Wiig

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:15 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I believe you're confusing Katherine Heigl with Kristin Wiig:

Heigl

Wiig

Well son of a bitch. That’s embarrassing.

Thanks for the correction.

EDIT: rant still stands regarding Heigl
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:20 PM   #22
Supporter

Quote:

To be fair [Letterkenny interlude], . . . Wiig was the Heigl's boss at the news network where she worked.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:39 AM   #23
Supporter

Quote:

Great tits. Watch Bride of Chucky sometime.

Jennifer Tilly hotness bonus!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:46 PM   #24
The pizza king of kansas

Kristin wiig that girl who mildly cute but put make up on and dress nice and she hot.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:50 AM   #25
Banned

Quote:
Gal aside, I'll be shocked if this movie lives up to the standard of the original. From my understanding, the set was a complete and utter disaster, as Patty had full control and therefore, full power to hire and fire anyone she chose.

Apparently, she hired a bunch of friends instead of true professionals on set and that it was a disaster of epic proportions. There was constant infighting and power struggles and again, from what I was told, the story doesn't work nearly as well as the original. Now, hopefully, they put together a good film in the edit bay, which happens more frequently than not but after all of the detail that was share with me, I'm not expecting much.

Let's hope I'm wrong because Wonder Woman has pretty much been DC's lone saving grace as of late (the Joker not included).
I hope that's not the case. Or like you stated that they can save it in edit. I'm still interested in seeing this as I'm intrigued as to how the other villain will work as they did a good job of teasing that in this trailer. And Joker will stand, but they'll somehow try to tarnish it by making some sequels to a film that doesn't have those intentions, but luckily they'll have to do it without Phillips and Phoenix involved
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:52 AM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
This. I'm intrigued to see how she plays that role
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:54 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Kristin wiig that girl who mildly cute but put make up on and dress nice and she hot.
And she's shown off the goods before. Unlike that wretched ***** Heigel
Old 03-20-2020, 05:04 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Rumors are circulating that Warner’s might directly
Release this to VOD instead of theaters.

https://www.thewrap.com/wonder-woman...r-warner-bros/
Old 03-20-2020, 05:12 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Rumors are circulating that Warner’s might directly
Release this to VOD instead of theaters.

https://www.thewrap.com/wonder-woman...r-warner-bros/
And after they've watched it from their home, they'll say "Whew! Super glad we didn't shell out $18.99 per ticket plus parking for this garbage.".
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 05:15 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
And after they've watched it from their home, they'll say "Whew! Super glad we didn't shell out $18.99 per ticket plus parking for this garbage.".

Personally I think $19.99 is a good price point for these new releases.

Not sure the math works out though for the studios where they could potentially make 300-500 million globally on these big releases.