Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:47 PM   #106
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Legit appreciation thread.
Started last year after the win at Pile High.

Reid owns Denver.

Only Chiefs HC who can say that.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:49 PM   #107
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Started last year after the win at Pile High.

Reid owns Denver.

Only Chiefs HC who can say that.
I love the guy. Haters are pillowbiters.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:51 PM   #108
Unsparing

Quote:
I love the guy. Haters are pillowbiters.
Let's revisit this 2 weeks from now and see if you two are still sucking each others dicks.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:53 PM   #109
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Let's revisit this 2 weeks from now and see if you two are still sucking each others dicks.
With all due respect, it wouldn't matter who we had as HC. You'd ride his ass hard too.

I get you.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:56 PM   #110
Unsparing

Quote:
With all due respect, it wouldn't matter who we had as HC. You'd ride his ass hard too.

I get you.
This IS true...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:57 PM   #111
I'll be back.

Quote:
I was sucking Reid's dick when we were losing this year.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:00 PM   #112
Unsparing

Quote:
Well, that's the dumbest thing I've read here this week. Congratulations?
Old 10-19-2019, 07:05 PM   #113
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
TMI???
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:07 PM   #114
Dazed and Confused

What. The. ****?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:17 PM   #115
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Just curious, but you’re not one of those “Y’know what, Todd Haley wasn’t that bad of a head coach” dipshits, are you?

I know rabblerouser is, and I know you despise all things Pioli, but I just want to make sure.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:37 PM   #116
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Just curious, but you’re not one of those “Y’know what, Todd Haley wasn’t that bad of a head coach” dipshits, are you?

I know rabblerouser is, and I know you despise all things Pioli, but I just want to make sure.
There were some things about his approach I liked but he more than proved himself inept as a head coach. That said, if someone offered me the choice of a bullet to the skull or a head coaching job with Scott Peeholi as my boss and Matt Cassel as my QB, I'd request my last meal and cigarette without even ****ing blinking.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:49 PM   #117
I'll be back.

nice

Old 10-29-2019, 06:14 PM   #118
left blank intentionally

Quote:
nice

I've calling for that all year. Reid needs to go more 12 and 21 while Mahomes is in the game to help keep Mahomes from getting killed.

It would also help the run game be more productive; I'd love it if Reid would take a page or two from Kyle Shanahan and maybe make the running game an equal and integral part of the offense instead of an afterthought...12 and 21 personnel would help with that.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 06:27 PM   #119
Bolton gonna knock you out

How many other coaches have Matt Moore going toe to toe with Rogers? Especially considering all the injuries, and backup players playing. Andy has his issues no ****ing doubt about it. But he’s still a great coach, and we must have all forgotten the shit we dealt with before he got here. Can you imagine if we would have got Arians when people were clamoring for him instead of Andy? We would have still been in the dark ages now most likely. Some things he does drive me bonkers, but we’re in Mahomes starting year 2, and new defensive scheme coaching and players, game 8. We still lead the division and HFA is still in play. If we don’t get to the SB in the next 2 years then, we can talk.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:30 PM   #120
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Haley got a raw ****ing deal. But he sure didn't underachieve. His teams OVERACHEIVED. Was he perfect? No. But he had a sack of assholes at QB and a giant bag of dicks for a GM, and still won the division in 2010 and had the team tied for the division lead when he got fired.

Then, the very next year, Romeo Crennel turned the same exact team into an AIDS-filled suicide squad that went 2-12. The biggest difference was Haley wasn't there to break his foot off in asses. We had such inspirational quotes as "play good football."

Maybe Haley wasn't Bill Parcells, but he never got the chance to really do anything in KC. They say it takes 5 years to really learn to be a HC. Haley didn't even get 3. But what he did do was yelled, screamed, cussed and intimidated Matt Cassel into a Pro Bowl. Think about THAT.

Also, DJ was a lazy loafer until Haley. Fact. Haley challenged his manhood, and DJ responded.

DBowe actually put down the blunts and SuperSonic Cheeseburgers long enough to resemble an NFL WR while Haley was here. He caught 15 TDs in 2010 under Haley. How many did he catch in 2013 under Reid? Answer: 3. 2014 was even worse, because 0 WRs caught a TD. Bowe was part of that group. How did he go from 15 to 3 to 0? Because Reid and has (lack of) accountability?

Jamaal Charles was never more efficient than he was in 2010 under Haley. Crennel and Reid ran JC until he couldn't run anymore.

Say what you want about Todd Haley, but he took perennial underachievers and had them performing at their best.

And he damn sure wouldn't have punted on 4th and an inch. And he double damn sure wouldn't have punted to Aaron Rodgers with 5 min left on 4th and 3 in the 4th qtr. Matt Moore, Matt Cassel, or Matt Hasselbeck, he would've been all "SNAP THE ****IN' BALL, MATT!"

These are all facts.

**** Pioli. **** Crennel. **** Matt Cassel.

Todd Haley got saddled with the biggest, saddest sacks of shit that ever played, coached, or managed the Chiefs. And STILL won a few games.

Those are FACTS, my friend.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote