Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:25 AM   #886
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I admit I was against Andy a few years ago. I have posts that show that. But I have begged for forgiveness and reference has come.

In a way Andy is perfect for this franchise. He suffered for years getting so close. In a way we both suffered and now we can both rejoice in a dynasty by thy Lord and savior Patrick Lavon Mahomes II.

Andy was already a HOF coach before Patrick. Not first ballot but definitely HOF. It’s crazy that he’s already too 5 in wins and he could possibly go 10 more years with a 25 year old Patrick Mahomes.

I really do think we’re looking at an 80’s 49ers or early 90’s Cowboys type dynasty.
Probably not the Cowboys. Mahomes is gonna break all of Aikman's statistical career marks in about two seasons and probably make him all pissy.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:29 AM   #887
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
2 full seasons of Mahomes followed by a SB victory has pretty much cured my PTSD.

I honestly haven't felt nervous about any game this season, including the game we lost. I felt like we would win that game all the way until we didn't.
Getting bored TBH

Only thing that has gotten me horny this year was the Ravens, Raiders and Bucs.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 07:03 PM   #888
I'll be back.

32 points and 411 yards with a shit OL on the road against the #2 defense.

Andy did a phenomenal job this week.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 07:14 PM   #889
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
32 points and 411 yards with a shit OL on the road against the #2 defense.

Andy did a phenomenal job this week.
Completely concur.

Also, Spags called a great game as well.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:14 PM   #890
Baba Ganoush

If the Kansas City Chiefs win their Divisional game, they will become the first team in history to host three straight AFC Championship Games.

The only team to do it in the NFC? The 2002-04 Philadelphia Eagles.

Both teams coached by ... Andy Reid.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 12:14 PM   #891
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
If the Kansas City Chiefs win their Divisional game, they will become the first team in history to host three straight AFC Championship Games.

That is freaking awesome!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:46 PM   #892
Andy Reid Supporter

Wow I could’ve sworn the Patriots did that.

I would like to see Patrick have an epic road victory playoff game in the divisional or championship game. That will help his bid for greatness
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:48 PM   #893
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

I just cummed!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:58 PM   #894
Get in, loser.

That's pretty funny. Only two teams to do it (if we make it there) are a couple organizations historically known for being shit when it matters most.

You'd think it'd have been done by NE, SF or PIT at some point.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:25 PM   #895
MVP

terrible hire!-CP, 2013
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:52 PM   #896
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
terrible hire!-CP, 2013
Uh... Clark Hunt flying out to hopefully have a meeting with him is probably one of the most hyped moments in CP not counting our playoff wins.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:13 PM   #897
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Uh... Clark Hunt flying out to hopefully have a meeting with him is probably one of the most hyped moments in CP not counting our playoff wins.
Oh no, there was a lot of gnashing of teeth about hiring another re-tread coach who couldn't win the big one.

Hell, it's still going on. How many people throw tantrums over his play-calling and decisions every week?

There goes Fat Andy again.

And Veach was a 'foot shuffling porter'.

And Spagnuolo was a terrible hire, should've hired REX RYAN

And Clark doesn't want to win, he just wants the stadium full.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:38 PM   #898
I'll be back.

I appreciate Andy's Ford Finger

Old 01-25-2021, 10:05 PM   #899
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
That's not all that accurate.

It was a mixed reaction. Lots of fans were supportive of the hire. Many of them thought it would fail. Lots of smart and respected CPers thought it was a terrible hire.

I was good with Reid only as long as he got rid of Pioli. Clark made me nervous there for awhile when he wouldn't fire Fat Scott immediately, but thankfully Andy pulled him aside and said, "Can this dickbag, because there's no way I can work with him."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:26 PM   #900
I'll be back.

Andy probably wanted Pioli fired as soon as he ordered caviar for an appetizer.

"Uh...I'll have a cheeseburger...and a new GM"