Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:22 PM   #31
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Very cool. I had no idea that Reeves was involved in this.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2019, 04:03 PM   #32
mod-ish

So it looks like I'll be buying two games, this and Fallen Order.

And I know I sound like an old fart for saying this, but the animation and graphics on these games are insane now. That LOOKS like Keanu. I remember when Sonic on the original Sega looked like cutting edge graphics, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:22 AM   #33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Very cool. I had no idea that Reeves was involved in this.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:25 AM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
So it looks like I'll be buying two games, this and Fallen Order.

And I know I sound like an old fart for saying this, but the animation and graphics on these games are insane now. That LOOKS like Keanu. I remember when Sonic on the original Sega looked like cutting edge graphics, lol.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:51 PM   #35
YOU take YOUR seat

people are really worked up over the cover, I might have to buy

https://twitter.com/machineiv/status...OwsI3lxhgTPxG4
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:28 PM   #36
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post

Holy shit. That chick is looking for absolutely anything to be pissed about.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:28 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Radical leftist trans.

Old 06-11-2019, 07:21 PM   #38
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
I'm not fluent in twitter, but it appears she either has almost nobody replying to her, or she's gone through and deleted everyone's tweet that she didn't agree with.

Whatever, **** her. I'm buying this day (or weekend) 1.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:57 PM   #39
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm not fluent in twitter, but it appears she either has almost nobody replying to her, or she's gone through and deleted everyone's tweet that she didn't agree with.

Whatever, **** her. I'm buying this day (or weekend) 1.
OH haha, good grief what a loser. It's a friggin' videogame. There was a huge uproar in the fallout series because you could no longer kill children, lighten up these peeps.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:21 PM   #40
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post

Well, she'll be the lone person on Earth to not play this game.
Enjoy the library, neeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd!
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:21 PM   #41
WhatUneed2Hear

Cyberpunk 2077's character creation options won't be limited by gender

CD Projekt Red has given more details about Cyberpunk 2077's character creator and the game's depiction of transgender characters. This follows criticism over an in-game advert that uses a sexualised trans model to sell a drink with the slogan "Mix it up". It's the only depiction of trans characters we've seen so far, so it raised some red flags.

The ad's artist has defended it by saying it's an example of the sort of exploitation that's normal in Cyberpunk's world and exactly the sort of thing you're fighting against. It's context that would have been handy when CD Projekt Red first put it on display.

We've not seen much of the character creator, but apparently it will eventually give players more options to make a version of V that's more representative of themselves.

"It's a very sensitive and important subject I believe," quest director Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz told Gamasutra. "We have put a lot of thought into this. One of the things we want to do in the final game (which we couldn't show in the demo yet, because as you mentioned it's a work in progress) is to give the players as many options of customization in the beginning of the game as we can."

This is something that CD Projekt Red "wants to do" rather than something that's currently implemented. An example of the options it wants to offer player is that they can sculpt V's face with physical traits that could be assigned to to any gender.

"The idea is to mix all of those up, to give them to the players, as they would like to build it," said Tomaszkiewicz "Same goes for the voice. We wanted to separate this out, so the players can choose it freely. This is something we are still working on, it's not as easy as it sounds."

CD Projekt Red is also "paying a lot of attention" to how it portrays trans characters beyond customisation options for V. "We do not want anyone to feel like we are neglecting this," said Tomaszkiewicz, "or treating it wrongly."

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-20...ted-by-gender/
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:32 PM   #42
oxymoron

Pretty sure this is the first CDProject Red game I'll play since Witcher 2. Just looks amazing, like a game-changer.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 03:48 PM   #43
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Pretty sure this is the first CDProject Red game I'll play since Witcher 2. Just looks amazing, like a game-changer.
You played Witcher 2 but missed out on playing the masterpiece that is Witcher 3?

WTF?
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:41 PM   #44
oxymoron

I didn't like Witcher 2 at all, even though I played the first more than once. To the point that I could not make it out of the intro. So I never played 3, and don't ever intend to. Cyberpunk being from the makers of that series was not a point in its favor to me.

This looks awesome though. And I'm definitely ready for a deep, non-fantasy RPG.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:05 PM   #45
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I didn't like Witcher 2 at all, even though I played the first more than once. To the point that I could not make it out of the intro. So I never played 3, and don't ever intend to. Cyberpunk being from the makers of that series was not a point in its favor to me.

This looks awesome though. And I'm definitely ready for a deep, non-fantasy RPG.
I tried all 3 Witchers many times but never got into them and yes I think i'll enjoy the cyberpunk setting more than the fantasy stuff.