Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:19 PM   #136
Time Keeps On Slipping

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:55 PM   #137
MVP

I'm kind of hyped for this game. Never got into The Witcher 3, but I could appreciate the love folks had for it. I love the setting this takes place in (especially as someone interested in Transhumanity stuff). Something must have pissed off left-wingers with this game: they won't allow an OT for the game on a site I visit.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:06 AM   #138
Time Keeps On Slipping

This is nerd cubed but I was reading a comment under a different review that pointed me to this one. These guys got me so ****ing hyped:

Old 12-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #139
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
No no, not you....the fact that there is a 43 gig patch ALREADY.

We really need a shocked face emoji. Clearly DaFace needs to fix his shit.

EDIT - oh hey look there
They pushed at least one more due to reviews and are working on another. Heard most graphics cards are having trouble with ray-tracing.

I get what's happening as it's an enormous game and W3 came out shitty at first too. And if it's just bugs, those will get cleaned up nicely. I'll be delaying my purchase.

Last edited by eDave; 12-08-2020 at 03:39 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 04:24 PM   #140
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

I pre-ordered the digital download through MS to auto-download for one of my sons' Xbox. I want to get it for my other son to use with his new Xbox for Christmas. I can't order the digital version to DL onto his machine because it hasn't been opened or registered yet. I could order the digital version and just give him the code on Christmas with his Xbox, which is probably what I'll do.
But...

Question: If you buy a physical copy i.e. disc, does the game load from the disc to the machine so you only have to insert the disc once or do you have to run the disc every time you play?

It's been a looooong time since I bought a non-digital formatted game.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:08 PM   #141
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I pre-ordered the digital download through MS to auto-download for one of my sons' Xbox. I want to get it for my other son to use with his new Xbox for Christmas. I can't order the digital version to DL onto his machine because it hasn't been opened or registered yet. I could order the digital version and just give him the code on Christmas with his Xbox, which is probably what I'll do.
But...

Question: If you buy a physical copy i.e. disc, does the game load from the disc to the machine so you only have to insert the disc once or do you have to run the disc every time you play?

It's been a looooong time since I bought a non-digital formatted game.

It does load from the disc to the machine, but the disc is still required to run the game.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:35 PM   #142
In Search of a Life

I have it preloaded via steam with Thursday and Friday off.

Here is hoping the PC preload includes the patch, it often does and people on the Cyberpunk forum are convinced it does, because my internet is way to slow for a 40gb patch for me to be able to play thursday morning.

6 pm tomorrow night I guess I'll find out.
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 07:47 PM   #143
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
It does load from the disc to the machine, but the disc is still required to run the game.
Thanks very much. That decides it for me.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:07 PM   #144
Time Keeps On Slipping

I snagged a physical PC copy from Amazon back in June of 2019 for $49.

I'm going to have to deal with the patch but thankfully I have a fast connection and it should only take a few minutes.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:05 PM   #145
Ain't no relax!

I pre-ordered from Amazon, which I've never done before. So I have no idea how it works. Hopefully I don't have to download the game and then immediately need the 40+GB patch. But that's what I'm expecting...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:24 PM   #146
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I pre-ordered from Amazon, which I've never done before. So I have no idea how it works. Hopefully I don't have to download the game and then immediately need the 40+GB patch. But that's what I'm expecting...
Oh dang. I double checked mine after reading your post and I got the digital copy.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:52 AM   #147
In Search of a Life

Some people on the CD Red Forum are adamant the patch is for console players who had the disc and everything is included in the preload, or a lot of it.

Steam did say I had an update required when I checked this morning, but it wouldn't download anything though.

Less than 12 hours.

Stupid 5mb country internet.
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-09-2020, 09:21 AM   #148
I'll be back.

LET'S RIDE

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:30 AM   #149
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
LET'S RIDE

I hate you and your 14 minute download time.

/took me 26 hours
Old 12-09-2020, 09:32 AM   #150
I'll be back.

i won't even play it tonight probably lmao
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.