Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-23-2016, 07:22 AM  
MVP

American Gods (STARZ)

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-23-2016, 10:06 AM   #2
Supporter

I'll give anything Ian McShane a look.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 10:17 AM   #3
Under the Sofa

one of my favorite books
salame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2016, 10:39 AM   #4
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'll give anything Ian McShane a look.
Absolutely
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:00 PM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by salame View Post
one of my favorite books
Yeah, it was a great read. Will give this show a shot.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 02:48 PM   #6
Supporter

Sort of looks cool but the trailer doesnt tell much.

Its about some kind of supernatural powers?
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:37 PM   #7
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Sort of looks cool but the trailer doesnt tell much.

Its about some kind of supernatural powers?
The book it's based on is pretty weird. But it was really entertaining.

Spoiler!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 06:37 PM   #8
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The book it's based on is pretty weird. But it was really entertaining.

Spoiler!
I just did a cursory search after seeing Gillian Anderson as Marilyn Monroe. Vaguely reminds me of the Incarnations Of Immortality series.

Last edited by listopencil; 07-23-2016 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: Was posting from my phone while pooping. Corrected a typo and italicised the name of the book series.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:03 PM   #9
Caralho

Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:06 AM   #10
"You like to drink?"

Just got done reading this book after picking it up on Friday afternoon.

McShane is ****ing perfect casting. Holy shit.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:03 AM   #11
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Did anyone else read this book and just not care for it. I had a hard time even finishing it.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:19 AM   #12
infralapsarianism

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Did anyone else read this book and just not care for it. I had a hard time even finishing it.
I picked it up a few years back on a recommend and couldn't get into it. I picked it up again about a month ago and I'm liking it a lot better--about 150pgs into it at the moment.
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:50 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Yeah, I've picked it up and started it twice over the last 8 years or so. Still haven't finished it.
Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:35 PM   #14
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn View Post
Yeah, I've picked it up and started it twice over the last 8 years or so. Still haven't finished it.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:51 PM   #15
"You like to drink?"

Curious to see how long of a series it will actually be.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.