Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #106
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post
That post basically proved what I said. Abandoned the Niners, picked up the chiefs, claim the Browns, and follow Alex Smith around like a love sick puppy. Whatever you wanna call it, you're a creepy bastart.

****ing dunce.
Like I said. You wouldn't believe any thing I said. Your mind was made up.

I was a browns fan with my grandpa since Bernie, Webster slaughter, and clay matthews the second were around. I was sitting in his lap eating tortilla chips at the local browns backers club the day the drive happened. I was exiled for supporting alex Smith, so I chose to bring my fandom with him. So **** you, you judgemental **** bag. Lick the whole of my sweaty taint you cock munching wonder bitch.

I could not care less what a piece of shit like you thinks.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #107
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post

I was a browns fan with my grandpa since Bernie, Webster slaughter, and clay matthews the second were around. I was sitting in his lap eating tortilla chips at the local browns backers club the day the drive happened. I was exiled for supporting alex Smith, so I chose to bring my fandom with him. So **** you, you judgemental **** bag. Lick the whole of my sweaty taint you cock munching wonder bitch.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:09 PM   #108
I'll be back.

What's sad is he will go crawling back to 49ers forums in 3-4 years when Alex retires.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #109
Just here for the Royals

Quote:

This guy is madder than John Boehner at a soup kitchen. Well done Flybone, his jimmies are rustled at a significant rate.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #110
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Fisher View Post
This guy is madder than John Boehner at a soup kitchen. Well done Flybone, his jimmies are rustled at a significant rate.
He's easy that way.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:11 PM   #111
I'll be back.

What's also sad is he knows he will never be accepted here. And that is why he is so mad.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #112
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
What's sad is he will go crawling back to 49ers forums in 3-4 years when Alex retires.
Lol. You hope. Remember bitch. You would still be gone if not for me. You made a lot of failed promises to the good people of cp. I'd close your mouth and avoid me at all cost. But you are functionally reeruned. So there is that.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #113
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
He's easy that way.
Like your mom
Old 08-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #114
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Nah....he'll have been through most of the NFC West by then. When Alex retires, AFC South fan message boards should beware.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #115
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Like your mom
Quality retort. Honestly.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #116
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Fisher View Post
I'm not mad at all. That ass hole just likes to get his ass verbally beat every now and then.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:19 PM   #117
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Nah....he'll have been through most of the NFC West by then. When Alex retires, AFC South fan message boards should beware.
So you are saying I have been fans of other teams too?

You creepy stalker!
Old 08-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #118
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
What's also sad is he knows he will never be accepted here. And that is why he is so mad.
Accepted by who? The likes of you? Probably not. I really don't care. There are plenty of posters that respect my opinions. There aren't many who respect yours clay. You are that creepy uncle at a family reunion who people have to accept because you are family.

Nothing more.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #119
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I'm not mad at all. That ass hole just likes to get his ass verbally beat every now and then.
Ass verbally beat? He hit the nail on the ****ing head with you.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #120
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Cheeseburger View Post
Ass verbally beat? He hit the nail on the ****ing head with you.
Oh, look here, there you are. I was starting to miss you. No, really, thanks for showing up.

You talk like you know me. You dont. So scurry away little fella.