Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-25-2021, 12:07 AM  
Just a li'l Evel

Buffalo '66

With the Bills being sent packing I was thinking about this film...

Anybody remember this indie film from the 90's?

Vincent Gallo directed himself as a creepy ex-con who kidnaps Christina Ricci to be his fake girlfriend when he goes home to se his parents and has a plot to kill the Bills version of the kicker who shall remain nameless.

Great flick if you like weird uncomfortable dark comedies. I actually quoted several lines from this film for years.

TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:56 AM   #2
Veteran

Love this movie. I rented this like, 20 years ago on a whim and quote it all the time. Vincent Gallo is another one of those talented lunatics like Jaoquin Phoenix...but instead he just faded out.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:01 AM   #3
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Soundtrack by Yes and King Crimson (Gallo is a huge Chris Squire fan)
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:12 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

I remember it, but I don’t think I ever saw it?

I miss the indie movement of the 90s...
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 04:44 AM   #5
Award Winning Tailgater

Of course I remember this movie and its’ dark weirdness. It really hit home as I’m reminded of the time I was working there for a few months in the fall of ‘94. The quotes are a bonus and appreciated.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:28 AM   #6
Politically Incorrect

That was a cool movie!

I remember watching that and "Welcome to the Dollhouse" an "Freeway" the same week.

Love those movies.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote