Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 09-07-2021, 05:45 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

Todd McShay Announces He's Taking Leave from ESPN to Focus on His Health

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:27 PM   #2
Special Teams ACE!!!

That's bizarre. I hope it's nothing serious like Parkinson's or anything like that.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:46 PM   #3
Supporter

Yeah, hopefully it's nothing serious.

One of the talking heads there that I can stand. Not that I'm watching ESPN. He goes on Russillos show periodically. They just fling shit at each other and its funny.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:33 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

He evidently had some mental health issues when he contracted COVID a year or so ago. Went on a podcast and said he "was in a dark place" or something like that.

Mental health shit gnaws at you until you have some sort of catalyst that snaps you out of your fog just long enough to realize that you're spiraling. You'll drift over a center-line while driving, zip back into your lane as a car comes past you and think "huh...would it have been so bad to have just gotten hit?" Or you'll see a news report of someone your age dying of cancer or something and think "well at least they don't have to deal with X anymore..."

You don't necessarily get to a point where you're thinking of hurting yourself or anything, but you start to be a little more ambivalent towards something like that happening and realize that you need to address it before it gets out of hand.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case here with McShay. I like the guy (as much as you can like any talking head; they can all get a little grating at times), so I wish him well...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:43 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He evidently had some mental health issues when he contracted COVID a year or so ago. Went on a podcast and said he "was in a dark place" or something like that.

Mental health shit gnaws at you until you have some sort of catalyst that snaps you out of your fog just long enough to realize that you're spiraling. You'll drift over a center-line while driving, zip back into your lane as a car comes past you and think "huh...would it have been so bad to have just gotten hit?" Or you'll see a news report of someone your age dying of cancer or something and think "well at least they don't have to deal with X anymore..."

You don't necessarily get to a point where you're thinking of hurting yourself or anything, but you start to be a little more ambivalent towards something like that happening and realize that you need to address it before it gets out of hand.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case here with McShay. I like the guy (as much as you can like any talking head; they can all get a little grating at times), so I wish him well...
Oof. Hopefully you're not speaking from experience here. Thankfully my dumbass brain is the only part of my shit body that still works.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 11:03 AM   #6
I'll be back.

How did they even let him on air?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:01 PM   #7
Resident Glue Sniffer

is he boozing or popping pills or doing something that's impairing him? or is it neurological type issue?

dang man. hope the guy is ok.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 10:10 PM   #8
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I went to the psyche ward 3 times over the summer and it was told to me many times it was lasting covid effects.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 10:16 PM   #9
I got Rice cookin in the micro

just watching the video it seems like he is speaking under extreme duress when you get finally "Right" with depression you get all sorts of people telling you how much better you sound.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 08:49 PM   #10
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I went to the psyche ward 3 times over the summer and it was told to me many times it was lasting covid effects.
If mental health is a covid side effect, there are more people that have had it than have been counted.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 06:53 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

John Madden had an entire broadcasting career sounding just like that.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.