Old 02-09-2020, 02:57 PM  
In Search of a Life

Mock 1.0

1. Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU

2. Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech

3. Nick Harris, C, Washington

4. John Hightower, WR. Boise State

5. Deejay Dallas, RB, Miami
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:46 PM   #2
Admitted Planet Junky

I do not know much about the college players yet as I don't really watch college football. I do like the order in which you drafted positions though. I am sure that it varies depending on talent available but I feel like WR and RB are our least needed positions and can probably be had in those later rounds.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 06:57 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I do not know much about the college players yet as I don't really watch college football. I do like the order in which you drafted positions though. I am sure that it varies depending on talent available but I feel like WR and RB are our least needed positions and can probably be had in those later rounds.
Based on need/value, day 3 appears to be the perfect spot for us to get a RB and WR. There will be plenty of talent still available at those positions.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:18 PM   #4
Supporter

I'd be down.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:23 PM   #5
Starter

I like it, though I'd love for our next slot guy to bring some strength inside.

Hightower already isn't a burner and I'm curious if he could hold his current speed with an extra 15 lbs on?

The more I look at this draft class and the slot receivers, the more I think we try to get Devin Duvernay in the 3rd of 4th. He's a sure handed burner with a solid catch radius for a WR his size, who is like a RB with the ball in his hands...he's also a plus in the running game as a blocker.

He isn't yet a great route runner, but I'm confident he could get there with a season or two of work.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:37 PM   #6
MVP

Love the first 3 picks staylor. I think that #32 might be high for Gladney, but I like the player.

It is very early in the off-season and draft process, but I have a feeling based on certain team needs, that one of the elite defensive ends will drop to the bottom of the first round. If Weaver or Gross-Matos is available for the Chiefs at number 32, I sprint up to that podium and take one of them without a doubt...
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.